Industrial Unit 1,054 SQ.FT (98 SQ.M) - Roundswell Business Park - Eligible for Business Rates Relief
- Situated on Established Trading Estate
- Open span workshop of 1,054 sq.ft (98 sq.m)
- Specification including Three Phase Electricity, roller shutter door, personnel door, toilet facilities, LED lighting
- Recently decorated and ready for occupation
- Eligible for full business rates relief
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
GIA 36'3 x 29'1 (11.05m x 8.85m) 1,054 sq ft (98 sq m)
Low level w.c., adjoining cloakroom with wash hand basin, hot water heater
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
With over 40,000 inhabitants including nearby villages, Barnstaple is a thriving town near to beautiful beaches and countryside, and the centre of North Devon in commerce, culture, education and service provision. It has a wide variety of businesses attracting tourists and permanent residents year-round, including a vibrant and diverse collection of bars and restaurants for evening footfall. Barnstaple is easily reached via the A361 which leads to the M5 at Junction 27, has a station with hourly trains to Exeter at peak times, and Exeter airport is an hour away. The town is rapidly expanding with several new housing and commercial developments currently underway, and more than 5,000 new houses and further economic development planned for the near future. The notable towns of Bideford (9 miles), Woolacombe (14 miles), Ilfracombe (12 miles), South Molton (12 miles) and Torrington (14 miles) are also nearby.
The property is situated on an established part of the Roundswell Business Park known as Gratton Court, originally being a Devon County Council development. The premises are just off the A39 / A361 Link Road with Sainsburys Supermarket at the entrance to the Business Park.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being an end of terrace unit, the premises are of steel portal frame construction under a profiled insulated roof with approximately 10% translucent roof panels. There is brick work to the exterior of the premises to approximately 7ft. Additional specification includes power floated floor, three phase electricity, internal blockwork, LED lighting, power sockets, toilet facilities, personnel door and roller shutter door. It should also be noted that the premises has been recently redecorated and is 'ready for occupation'.
The premises are made available by way of a new lease in the Landlords standard form for the Estate, with short and long term proposition considered upon merit. The lease is to be held on full repairing and insuring terms with a quarterly service charge payable, estimated at £314 per quarter. Buildings insurance is currently £232 pa.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £8,200 Rates Payable: £3,936 based on uniformed business rate of 48.0p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Each party is to bear their own legal costs.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.