Refurbished Workshop Premises - Located on B3220 - Two Units Remaining
- Redeveloped and refurbished workshop / industrial units
- Roller shutter doors, Three Phase Electricity, LED lighting
- Unit 4 - 1,119 sq.ft (104 sq.m) plus 301 sq.ft (28 sq.m) of ground floor offices
- Unit 5 - 2,788 sq.ft (259 sq.m)
- On site car parking
- Available by way of a new lease
Consisting of 5 redeveloped and refurbished workshops / industrial units, this rural trading Estate is known as West Brushford Farm. The units are of steel portal frame construction with a profiled steel elevations, insulated roof cladding with approximately 10% translucent roof panels with additional specification including roller shutter door, three phase electricity and LED lighting. There are shared toilets and kitchen areas with each unit having direct access to a service corridor to access these facilities.
Industrial Unit - GIA 1,119 sq.ft (104 sq.m) with adjoining ground floor office plus stock room 301 sq.ft (28 sq.m).
Industrial Unit - 2,788 sq.ft (259 sq.m)
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Estate is located 3 miles east of the village of Winkleigh, on the B3220. Barnstaple is located 20 miles north and Exeter 20 miles south.
The premises are available by way of a new lease with short and long term propositions considered upon merit. It should be noted that there is a service charge payment of £106 per month as contribution towards cleaning of communal areas (including kitchen and toilets), buildings insurance, maintenance and servicing of fire alarms and fire extinguishers.
To be assessed. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less may be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of Mid Devon Council.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction, if applicable.
It should be noted that VAT is chargeable on the rent.
Strictly through sole agents, JD Commercial (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357