Modern Industrial / Warehouse Unit - 1,030 Sq.Ft (96 Sq.M)
- Situated on Established Trading Estate
- Specification including Three Phase Electricity and roller shutter door
- Eligible for full business rates relief
- Available by way of a new lease from 1st July 2021
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
The units are in predominately two terraces with the unit in question being mid terraced. The unit is of steel portal frame construction with brickwork and profiled steel clad elevations, under a pitched profiled roof. There is internal block work to all elevations, three phase electricity, roller shutter door, personnel access door and toilet facilities. There is car parking to the front as well as communal Estate car parking.
Unit Size Rent (pa) Service Charge (est)
Unit 8 1,030 sq.ft (96 sq.m) £8,500 £500 p.a. plus buildings insurance £160 plus VAT
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
With a resident population of around 32,000 including nearby villages, Bideford is the second largest town in North Devon, and the town has a reputation as a pleasant place to live, work and visit. In recent years Bideford has benefited from lots of investment and development, including the ongoing Atlantic Park retail area and improvements to the historic town centre and quayside, and the current Local Plan allows for a further 4,000 homes plus leisure facilities. Bideford is within 3 miles of some well-known North Devon locations such as Appledore, Westward Ho!, Instow and Northam and only 9 miles from the area’s commercial centre of Barnstaple. It is also within a half-hour’s drive of Exmoor National Park, the beaches around Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton, and the Devon-Cornwall border.
The units are situated on the Clovelly Road Industrial Estate just off the A39, close to the Atlantic Retail Village. There are mixed users on the industrial estate including Lidl, Plumb Centre, City Plumbing Supplies and BJ’s Value Store. Habat Enterprise Park is a development of 12 industrial units.
The unit is available by way of new lease, with short and long term propositions considered upon merit.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value: £5,900 Rates Payable: £2,844 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less could be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers should make their own enquiries of Torridge District Council.
A variety of uses within Class B1, (Business), B2 (General Industrial) and B8 (Storage and Distribution) of the Town & Country (Use Classes) Order 1987.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
The rental of the units attracts VAT.
Strictly by prior appointment through the sole agents, JD Commercial.