Modern Industrial Unit Available with or without Adjoining Compound
- Situated on established trading Estate
- Unit size of 1,665 sq.ft (155 sq.m) - 2,197 sq.ft (204 sq.m) available
- Adjoining compound available if desired
- Suitable eaves height for mezzanine floor
- Available by way of a new lease
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Lundy view comprises of 8 purpose built industrial units in 3 blocks, with the available block either available as a whole, 2,197 sq.ft (204 sq.m), or split to create a unit of 1,665 sq.ft (155 sq.m). The unit is of steel portal frame construction with block and profiled steel elevations under an insulated profiled clad roof with approximately 10% translucent roof panels. Should the unit be taken as a whole there are two roller shutter doors, if the unit is split there would be one roller shutter door per unit. Additional specification includes three phase electricity, toilet facilities and mezzanine office (which can be removed if desired). There is parking to the front of the unit. To the side of the unit is a fenced and gated compound of 1,265 sq.ft (118 sq.m) which is also available if desired.
As a whole 65'9 x 33`5 (20.05m x 10.20m) GIA 2,197 sq.ft (204 sq.m) plus mezzanine office of 15`10 x 13`11 (4.80m x 4.25m)
If split 49`10 x 33`5 (15.20 m x 10.20m) GIA 1,665 sq.ft (155 sq.m)
Fenced and double gated compound 42`2 x 30`0 (12.85m x 9.15m)
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
Mullacott Industrial Estate is within 5 minutes drive of Ilfracombe on the North Devon coast with access from the A361 Mullacott Cross Roundabout. The Estate has seen considerable development and growth over the last few years with an assortment of business operators on the Estate.
The premises are available by way of a new lease, with short and long term propositions considered upon merit. Rental of the whole unit £12,000 per annum, rental of unit if split £10,000 per annum. The compound adjoining the unit is also available at an annual rent of £2,000 per annum.
As the unit is currently sub divided it will be reassessed by the Local Authority, interested parties should contact North Devon District Council. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less may be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon Council.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.
Each party to bear their own legal costs.
Mains water, electricity, drainage.