Double Fronted Retail Unit with Floor Area of 1,310 SQ.FT (122 SQ.M)
- Prominent Town Centre location
- Stock room, kitchen and toilet facilities
- Suitable for a wide variety of retail trades
- Available by way of a new lease
Arranged as a double fronted retail unit with central entrance door, rear stockroom, kitchen and toilet facilities.
Shop Depth (max) 61`9 (18.80 m)
Internal Width (max) 23`5 (7.15 m)
Gross Internal Area 1,310 sq.ft 122 sq.m
Specification includes part carpet part vinyl flooring, false ceiling, strip lighting.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
With over 40,000 inhabitants including nearby villages, Barnstaple is a thriving town near to beautiful beaches and countryside, and the centre of North Devon in commerce, culture, education and service provision. It has a wide variety of businesses attracting tourists and permanent residents year-round, including a vibrant and diverse collection of bars and restaurants for evening footfall. Barnstaple is easily reached via the A361 which leads to the M5 at Junction 27, has a station with hourly trains to Exeter at peak times, and Exeter airport is an hour away. The town is rapidly expanding with several new housing and commercial developments currently underway, and more than 5,000 new houses and further economic development planned for the near future. The notable towns of Bideford (9 miles), Woolacombe (14 miles), Ilfracombe (12 miles), South Molton (12 miles) and Torrington (14 miles) are also nearby.
The unit is situated close to the junction of the High Street and Joy Street. Being a pedestrianised thoroughfare, Joy Street connects to both the town's High Street and Boutport Street. There are an assortment of mixed retail, office and leisure users within close proximity including TSB Bank, Clinton Cards, Costa, JD Sports as well as Banbury’s Department Store. The entrance to both Green Lanes Shopping Centre and its Multi Storey car park are also close by.
The premises are made available by way of a new lease term, with short and long term propositions considered upon merit.
A variety of uses within Class A1 of the Town and Country (Use Classes Order 1987).
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £14,250 Rates Payable: £6,869 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of between £12,000 and £15,000 may be eligible to apply for business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
Each party is responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Strictly by prior appointment through the sole agents, JD Commercial.