Prominent Retail Premises on Town Square - Eligible for Business Rates Relief
- Well maintained and refurbished shop premises
- Extensive window display and frontage
- Sales area of circa 410 sq.ft (38 sq.m)
- Stockroom, rear yard, kitchen and toilet facilities
- Close to nationals including Lloyds Pharmacy and Nationwide
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
Return fronted SHOP UNIT
Internal Width 27’4 (8.35 m)
Shop Depth 15’0 (4.55 m)
Gross Internal Area 410 sq ft (38 sq m)
129 sq.ft (12 sq.m)
Additional accommodation includes kitchen, yard area and toilet facilities.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Torrington is a small market town with a large agricultural hinterland, situated approximately 7 miles to the south east of the administrative centre of Bideford and approximately 11 miles to the south west of the sub regional centre of Barnstaple.
The property is located within Fore Street which forms part of the town's Square. There are assorted retailers in the immediate vicinity with nationals including Nationwide and Lloyds Pharmacy with the Plough Arts Centre also being close by.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being a ground floor lock up shop unit with a prominent return frontage onto Fore Street and Potacre Street. The retail area provides circa 410 sq.ft (38 sq.m) with specification including false ceiling, strip lighting, intruder and fire alarm system. Further amenities include stockroom, kitchen, toilet and rear yard.
The premises are available by way of a new lease, with short and long term proposition considered upon merit.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £5,100 Rates Payable: £2,458 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of Torridge District Council.