Retail / Office Unit with Potential for Coffee Shop / Catering Use
- Prominent roadside premises on busy junction of 3 roads
- Premises of 1,264 sq.ft (118 sq.m), suitable as large retail premises or catering use with dining and kitchen areas
- Rear brick paved garden area
- Suitable for a wide variety of uses
- Available by way of a new lease
Being ground floor lock unit retail / office unit the premises has a single frontage and consists of the following:-
Built Depth 62`10 (19.15 m)
Max Width 27`0 (8.20 m)
Gross Internal Area 1,264 sq.ft (118 sq.m)
Specification including: Single frontage window display, false ceiling with recessed strip lighting, carpet, separate ladies and gents toilet plus staff toilet within rear stockroom. The premises is currently configured as shop unit to the front with a rear stockroom / workroom, which also leads onto the paved garden area.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
Braunton is a popular place to live, work and visit, and as such has a lively atmosphere all year round. Though it has a distinct village atmosphere and strong community, its permanent population of around 8,000 helps support a variety of quality restaurants, pubs and shops. Braunton’s own natural beauty and proximity to North Devon’s beaches and countryside makes it popular with tourists too: Saunton (2 miles), Croyde (4 miles), Woolacombe (5 miles), Ilfracombe (7 miles) and Exmoor (7 miles) are nearby, as is North Devon’s commercial centre of Barnstaple (5 miles), and all are reachable by bus. The current Local Plan allows for around 400 new dwellings in the area, along with serviced employment land, key community infrastructure and improved traffic management.
The unit is situated on the busy junction of South Street, Exeter Road and Caen Street. The subject premises are adjacent to retail and office users with other occupiers in the immediate vicinity including Co-Op Supermarket as well as leisure operators including a Public House and an award winning Fish and Chip restaurant / take away. Given the prominent roadside location the premises it is able to derive benefit from its window display and signage.
The premises are available by way of a new lease term.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £12,750 Rates Payable: £6,146, based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £15,000 or less will be eligible to apply for business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Each party is responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Strictly by prior appointment through the Sole Agents JD Commercial.