Retail / Office Units Within Village Centre of Popular Coastal Village - One Unit Remaining
Prominent road frontage
Two adjoining retail / offices units, available individually or together to form one larger unit
Available by way of new lease terms
Eligible for 100% small business rates relief
Being two ground floor lock unit retail / office units. Each unit has a prominent road frontage as well as a secondary frontage into the pedestrianised area of the Cross Tree Centre. The two units are adjoining each other and can be leased individually or together to create one larger unit. The premises consist of the following:-
Unit 3 - AVAILABLE
Max Depth 23`9 (7.25 m)
Max Width 13`2 (4.00 m)
Gross Internal Area 313 sq.ft (29 sq.m)
Specification including: Return frontage, secondary frontage onto Cross Tree Centre, false ceiling with recessed strip lighting, spot lighting. Stockroom and toilet.
Unit 4 - LET
Max Depth 35`9 (10.90 m)
Max Width 13`6 (4.10 m)
Gross Internal Area 473 sq.ft (45 sq.m)
Specification including: Single frontage with secondary frontage and second access door onto Cross Tree Centre, false ceiling, strip lighting. Stockroom and toilet.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
Braunton is reputed to be the largest village in the country with a population in the region of 8,000. Barnstaple, the regional centre of North Devon lies approximately four miles to the south.
The property forms part of the Cross Tree Centre which is a shopping parade within the village centre comprising of 11 retail / office units. Although the unit fronts Chaloners Road there is also a pedestrian entrance to the Cross Tree Centre from the adjoining road of Caen Street.
The premises are available by way of a new lease term with short and long term propositions considered upon merit. A service charge is payable which last year was £332 plus VAT per unit, this includes window cleaning and buildings insurance.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): Unit 3 - £4,600 Rates Payable: £2,221, Rateable Value Unit 4 £5,600 Rates Payable: £2,704, based on uniformed business rate of 48.29p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
Each party is responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Strictly by prior appointment through the sole agents, JD Commercial.