Prominent Retail Premises on Quayside and Jubilee Square
- Single fronted shop premises located on The Quay
- Close to car parking and bus stops
- NIA 397 sq.ft (37 sq.m) plus kitchen and toilet facilities
- Suitable for a wide variety of retail trades
Single fronted shop premises
Depth 34`5 (10.50 m)
Internal Width 9`9 (2.95 m)
Net Internal Area 397 sq.ft 37 sq.m
Incorporating Office / Stockroom
Rear kitchen with base units, worktop, stainless steel single drainer sink, hot water heater. Toilet facilities with low level w.c. accessed from small patio area.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
Bideford is the administrative centre of the Torridge area and has a static population in the order of 13,000. Barnstaple, the sub-regional centre of North Devon, lies approximately 9 miles to the east, with access along the North Devon Link Road to the M5 at Tiverton. Barnstaple has a static population in the order of 25,000 with a shopping catchment population of 141,000.
The premises are situated on part of The Quay know as Jubilee Square, which was redeveloped in 2011. Jubilee Square is well placed in the Town, being on The Quay, close to car parking, bus stops, taxi rank and the wide variety of shops that the Town has to offer.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being a ground floor lock up shop unit with office / stockroom, changing room plus kitchen and toilet facilities. The premises have a prominent single frontage and a NIA of approximately 397 sq.ft (37 sq.m) and are currently configured with a main retail area plus rear office / stock room, which could be incorporated to provide further sales space. To the rear of the property are kitchen and toilet facilities as well as a small patio area.
The premises are available by way of a new FRI lease with short and long term propositions considered upon merit.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
VAT is not applicable on the rent.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £5,800 Rates Payable: £2,796 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of Torridge District Council.