Refurbished Road Fronted Premises Suitable for Retail / Office / Showroom Use
- Road frontage within Village centre
- Close to Co-Operative Supermarket and Public House
- Single fronted premises with window display
- Refurbished premises with air conditioning, double glazing, intruder alarm, kitchen and toilet facilities
- Available by way of a new lease
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
24'7 x 13`4 (7.50m x 4.05m) GIA 328 sq.ft (30 sq.m) Single fronted shop unit, carpeted and vinyl flooring, exposed beamed ceiling, air conditioning (heating and cooling), double glazing, feature exposed stone walling, intruder alarm. Adjoining kitchen with eye and base units, stainless steel single drainer sink, hot water heater.
Toilet with low level w.c., wash hand basin, hot water heater
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bude, 6 miles due west, Bideford, 14 miles due east, Launceston, circa 15 miles to the south, with access to the main A30.
The premises sits within the village centre in a prominent location on the A39 / Atlantic Highway. Other commercial operators close by include Co-Operative supermarket, public house and Spar.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being a ground floor lock up premises which most recently have been utilised as office premises. The premises have recently been refurbished including the installation of new lighting, air conditioning (heating and cooling), kitchen and toilet facilities. Having a single frontage and a floor area of 328 sq.ft (30 sq.m) there are adjoining kitchen and toilet facilities. Although the premises have been utilised for office use recently it is thought they are suitable for a wide variety of purposes such as retail, showroom, studio, workroom etc.
The premises are available by way of a new lease with short and long term propositions considered upon merit.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value: £3,600 Rates Payable: £1,735 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Cornwall District Council.