High Spec Modern Office Suite of 2,528 SQ.FT (235 SQ.M) over Two Floors with Air Conditioning, Meeting Rooms and Lift
- Open plan office space over two floors plus meeting rooms and managers office
- Lift and stairs to first floor
- Specification including IT trunking, air conditioning, carpet, double glazing, false ceiling with recessed lighting, toilet and kitchenette
- Located adjacent to Screwfix
- On site car parking for 3 - 4 vehicles
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
With over 40,000 inhabitants including nearby villages, Barnstaple is a thriving town near to beautiful beaches and countryside, and the centre of North Devon in commerce, culture, education and service provision. It has a wide variety of businesses attracting tourists and permanent residents year-round, including a vibrant and diverse collection of bars and restaurants for evening footfall. Barnstaple is easily reached via the A361 which leads to the M5 at Junction 27, has a station with hourly trains to Exeter at peak times, and Exeter airport is an hour away. The town is rapidly expanding with several new housing and commercial developments currently underway, and more than 5,000 new houses and further economic development planned for the near future. The notable towns of Bideford (9 miles), Woolacombe (14 miles), Ilfracombe (12 miles), South Molton (12 miles) and Torrington (14 miles) are also nearby.
Benning Court was developed in 2008 and consists of office, warehouse, industrial and trade counter units off Riverside Road on Pottington Business Park. There are a variety of mixed users in the immediate vicinity including Screwfix and the Driving Standards Agency as well a number of regional and local businesses. The Business Park has been subject to considerable development over the last few years.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Within a terrace of office units, the premises are of steel frame construction with double glazed windows to the front and rear at both ground and first floor level. There is brick work to the exterior of the premises to approximately 4` (1.2 m). The offices are located over two floors with the ground floor providing open plan space of 1,239 sq.ft (115 sq.m) and board room with glazed partitioning. The first floor offers 1,289 sq.ft (120 sq.m) of open plan space with managers office and meeting room, both with glazed partitioning. Additional specification includes double glazed entrance door, lift, air conditioning, suspended ceiling with recessed strip lighting, IT trunking, fire system, intruder alarm, security shutter, kitchen area and toilet facilities on both floors. On site car parking for 3- 4 vehicles.
The premises are made available by way of a new lease in the Landlords standard form for the Estate, with the lease term by negotiation. The lease is to be held on full repairing and insuring terms with a quarterly service charge payable, estimated £198 p/q.
To be reassessed as the offices currently form part of a larger premises. Occupiers are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Each party is to bear their own legal costs.
The rental of the units do attract VAT.