Office Premises Consisting of 6 Offices, Kitchen and Toilet Facilities
- Second floor office premises located just off Town's High Street
- Comprising of 6 offices suitable for meeting rooms, interview room, training
- GIA 1,119 sq.ft (104 sq.m) plus kitchen and toilet facilities
- Eligible for Small Business Rates Relief
- Available by way of a new lease term
Being part of a three storey office premises building, the offices are located on the second floor and comprise of 6 offices totalling 1,119 sq.ft (104 sq.m). Specification of the offices includes intercom, night storage heating, fire system, carpet, ceiling coving, power sockets. There are private kitchen and toilet facilities.
The premises benefits from the following approximate dimensions and areas:-
OFFICE 1 - 124 sq.ft (12 sq.m)
OFFICE 2 - 118 sq.ft (11 sq.m)
OFFICE 3 - 172 sq.ft (16 sq.m)
OFFICE 4 - 215 sq.ft (20 sq.m)
OFFICE 5 - 199 sq.ft (18 sq.m)
OFFICE 6 - 291 sq.ft (27 sq.m)
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
With a resident population of around 32,000 including nearby villages, Bideford is the second largest town in North Devon, and the town has a reputation as a pleasant place to live, work and visit. In recent years Bideford has benefited from lots of investment and development, including the ongoing Atlantic Park retail area and improvements to the historic town centre and quayside, and the current Local Plan allows for a further 4,000 homes plus leisure facilities. Bideford is within 3 miles of some well-known North Devon locations such as Appledore, Westward Ho!, Instow and Northam and only 9 miles from the area’s commercial centre of Barnstaple. It is also within a half-hour’s drive of Exmoor National Park, the beaches around Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton, and the Devon-Cornwall border.
The property is situated just off the Town's High Street with occupiers in the immediate vicinity including Well Pharmacy, The Original Factory Shop and Vision Express. The Towns historic quayside area is located at the lower end of the High Street, which is the location for much of the Towns car parking.
The premises are available by way of a new lease with short and long term propositions considered upon merit.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
We are advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value: £4,500 Rates Payable: £2,2169 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of Torridge District Council.
Payable at the prevailing rate.
Each party to bear their own legal costs, if applicable.