Office Premises Within Rural Barn Conversion
- Total office area 2,271 sq.ft (211 sq.m). Proposals for individual offices considered
- Both open plan office space, meeting rooms and interview rooms
- Arranged over two floors with feature double height main office and additional roundhouse office
- Kitchen and toilet facilities
- Car parking for 4 vehicles
- Suitable for office use likewise alternative uses such as gallery, studio, workrooms subject to planning permission
- Located 6 miles south of Holsworthy in rural location
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
MAIN OPEN PLAN OFFICE
41'0 x 16'9 (12.50m x 5.10m) 687 sq.ft (64 sq.m)
23`4 x 15`10 (7.10m x 4.80m) 369 sq.ft (34 sq.m)
22'0 x 16'9 (6.70m x 5.10m) 368 sq.ft (34 sq.m)
22`5 x 16`5 (6.85m x 5.00m) 368 sq.ft (34 sq.m)
16`6 x 12`8 (5.00m x 3.85m) 209 sq.ft (19 sq.m)
To the front of the premises is a driveway given access to a parking area for approximately 4 vehicles.
DETAILS DATED - 6th January 2020
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
The property is situated on a working farm just north of the village of Ashwater. The market Town of Holsworthy is situated to the north, approximately 6 miles, with Launceston 10 miles south.
The premises are accessed from the B road running north from Ashwater, then via the lane from the road to Berrington Farm.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being a converted farm building the premises provides a good mix of open plan office space as well as individual offices, meeting and interview rooms. The total office space amounts to 2,271 sq.ft (211 sq.m) with the main open plan office entrance providing a double height office with feature exposed roof beams. Off the main open plan office are two further offices, including a feature roundhouse, as well as two additional first floor offices. To one end of the premises is a cloakroom, kitchen and toilet facilities. Externally there is car parking for 4 vehicles.
The whole premises are available by way of a new lease, with short and long term propositions considered upon merit. Propositions for individual offices will be considered. It should be noted that the rental of the premises attracts VAT, at the prevailing rate.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
We are advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): Unit 1 £2,225, Unit 2 £1,675, Unit 3 £5,300, Unit 4 £2,225. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of Torridge District Council.