Prominent Town Centre Office Premises with Car Parking within Recently Redeveloped Building
- Purpose built ground office premises within recently redeveloped Regents House providing 31 apartments
- Situated on a prominent corner site of Queen Street and Hardaway Head
- On site private car parking as well as municipal car park adjoining
- 3 self contained office premises from 1,001 (93 sq.m) – 1,625 sq.ft (151 sq.m)
- Modern open plan office space with window frontage
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
UNIT 1 – 1,625 sq.ft (151 sq.m) Return window frontage onto Queen Street and Hardaway Head. Separate self contained entrance - £19,500 pa or £184,950 for 999 year lease
UNIT 2 – 1,512 sq.ft ( 140 sq.m) Window frontage onto Queen Street - £15,120 pa or £124,950 for 999 year lease
UNIT 3 – 1,001 sq.ft (93 sq.m) Window frontage onto Queen Street - £10,000 pa or £84,950 for 999 year lease
Units 2 and 3 share a ground floor lobby with separate access doors for each unit off.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
With over 40,000 inhabitants including nearby villages, Barnstaple is a thriving town near to beautiful beaches and countryside, and the centre of North Devon in commerce, culture, education and service provision. It has a wide variety of businesses attracting tourists and permanent residents year-round, including a vibrant and diverse collection of bars and restaurants for evening footfall. Barnstaple is easily reached via the A361 which leads to the M5 at Junction 27, has a station with hourly trains to Exeter at peak times, and Exeter airport is an hour away. The town is rapidly expanding with several new housing and commercial developments currently underway, and more than 5,000 new houses and further economic development planned for the near future. The notable towns of Bideford (9 miles), Woolacombe (14 miles), Ilfracombe (12 miles), South Molton (12 miles) and Torrington (14 miles) are also nearby.
The premises are situated at the entrance to Hardaway Head car park on a prominent corner location within Queen Street. Queen Street is a major pedestrian and vehicular thoroughfare with the premises being highly visible for both. There are a wide variety of office, retail and leisure users in the immediate vicinity, as well as Barnstaple Bus Station being located directly opposite.
Being 3 ground floor office units within the building known as Regents House, which has recently been redeveloped and refurbished to provide 31 apartments over 3 upper floors. Each of the office suites has window frontage onto either Hardaway Head and Queen Street. The 3 suites vary in size from 1,001 sq.ft (93 sq.m) – 1,625 sq.ft (151 sq.m) with each having toilet facilities, false ceiling, water point and data points. There is private car parking to the rear of the property with each unit having a demised space / spaces.
The premises are made available by way of a new lease term or alternatively for purchase by way of a 999 year lease.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
To be assessed. Occupiers are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council. The car parking is rated separately.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.