Refurbished Office Premises with on Site Car Parking
- Busy roadside location
- First floor office suite of 1,324 sq.ft (123 sq.m)
- Refurbished office space with central heating, double glazing, LED lighting, kitchen, network trunking
- Main open plan office, meeting room, interview room, server room and store
- 8 car parking spaces
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
Ground floor shared glazed atrium entrance with stairs leading to FIRST FLOOR landing:-
Entrance door to office suite with lobby area opening to:-
KITCHEN / RECEPTION / WAITING AREA
False ceiling with recessed LED lighting, eye and base units with tiled splash back, worktops, network trunking, double glazing, boiler
14`11 x 11`6 (4.55m x 3.50m) Radiator heating, double glazing, carpet, network trunking, false ceiling with recessed LED lighting
36`1 x 23`1 (11.0m x 7.05m) Double aspect, double glazing, radiator heating, false ceiling with recessed LED lighting, carpet
11`2 x 9`2 (3.40m x 2.80m) Double glazing, radiator heating, carpet, false ceiling with recessed LED lighting
9`2 x 6`5 (2.80m x 1.95m) Double glazing, radiator heating, carpet, false ceiling with recessed LED lighting
10`9 x 5`9 (3.25m x 1.75m) Double glazing
Non slip flooring, radiator heating, wash hand basin, low level w.c., double glazing
Non slip flooring, radiator heating, wash hand basin, low level w.c., urinal, double glazing
There are 8 car parking spaces in total to be demised to the premises, 4 to the front of the site and 4 to the rear.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
Barnstaple sits on the banks of the River Taw near the North Devon coastline. The area enjoys a unique topography with an extensive sandy beach coastline and close proximity to Exmoor National Park. Barnstaple has expanded from its market town origins, to become the areas Regional Centre. Several national house builders are completing residential developments within the town and its suburbs. Commercially the town contains many of the major national retailers and several edge of town developments have been completed. The sustained wealth and growth of the area has been enhanced following the building of the A361 linking North Devon to the M5 at Tiverton. The road network has been further enhanced by the construction of the downstream bridge.
The property is situated on Two Rivers Industrial Estate, fronting Braunton Road, opposite the Volkswagen vehicle dealership. There are a variety of mixed users in the immediate vicinity including furniture retailer, baby and maternity retailer, showroom and office users.
Being refurbished first floor office accommodation providing circa 1,324 sq.ft (123 sq.m) including kitchen and toilet facilities. Refurbishments works undertaken include double glazing, central heating, LED lighting, carpets, redecoration, installation of new kitchen and toilet facilities, network trunking, with the premises ready for occupation. The self contained suite are accessed via a shared glazed atrium entrance. There are 8 car parking spaces demised with the premises.
The premises are made available by way of a new lease, with short and long term propositions considered upon merit. The tenants would be responsible for their proportion of the buildings insurance, currently £350 plus VAT pa.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £6,700 Rates Payable: £3,209 based on uniformed business rate of 47.9p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.