Purpose Built Office Premises with On Site Car Parking - Ideal HQ / Professional Office Base
- Situated on established Trading Estate with easy access to A39
- Purpose built office accommodation over three floors
- Office space of 3,376 sq.ft (314 sq.m)
- Private car parking
- Ground floor reception entrance from car park
- Toilets on ground and first floors
- Available by way of a new lease, proposals considered for letting floor by floor
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
Reception Office - 14`2 (4.30m) x 14`6 (4.40m)
Office 14 (L shaped) - 14`0 (4.25m) max x 11'5 (3.50m) max
Office 15 - 14`0 (4.25m) x 9`1 (2.75m)
Office 16 - 14`0 (4.25m) x 8`10 (2.70m)
Board / meeting room - 17`11 (5.45m) x 12`0 (3.65m)
Office 18 - 12`0 (3.65m) x 8`10 (2.70m)
Rear Reception - 12`0 (3.65m) x 6`1 (1.85m)
Office 19 - 12`0 (3.65m) x 8`2 (2.50m)
Office 20 - 11`6 (3.50m) x 9`1 (2.75m)
Ladies and Gents toilet facilities
Office 1 - 12`1 (3.70m) x 9`1 (2.75m)
Office 2 - 12`1 (3.70m) x 8`9 (2.65m)
Office 3 - 12`1 (3.70m) x 8`8 (2.65m)
Office 4 - 14`0 (4.25m) x 8`8 (2.65m)
Office 5 - 14`0 (4.25m) x 8`9 (2.65m)
Office 6 - 14`0 (4.25m) x 9`2 (2.80m)
Office 7 - 11`5 (3.50m) x 8`8 (2.65m)
Office 8 - 11`5 (3.50m) x 7`4 (2.25m)
Office 9 (L shaped) - 19`0 (5.80) max x 8`4 (2.55m) max
Office 10 - 20`0 x 12`0 (6.10m x 3.65m)
Ladies and Gents toilet facilities
Office 11 - 15`5 (4.70m) x 7`3 (2.20m)
Office 12 - 27`5 (8.35m) x 15`5 (4.70m)
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
With a resident population of around 32,000 including nearby villages, Bideford is the second largest town in North Devon, and the town has a reputation as a pleasant place to live, work and visit. In recent years Bideford has benefited from lots of investment and development, including the ongoing Atlantic Park retail area and improvements to the historic town centre and quayside, and the current Local Plan allows for a further 4,000 homes plus leisure facilities. Bideford is within 3 miles of some well-known North Devon locations such as Appledore, Westward Ho!, Instow and Northam and only 9 miles from the area’s commercial centre of Barnstaple. It is also within a half-hour’s drive of Exmoor National Park, the beaches around Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton, and the Devon-Cornwall border.
The premises are situated on the Clovelly Road Industrial Estate known, just off the A39 close to Atlantic Retail Village, Asda Supermarket and Lidl Supermarket. There are mixed uses within the immediate vicinity including industrial, office and leisure users.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
The premises were purpose built for professional use in 2000 and offer a prominent corner site with car parking to the rear. Of three storey construction externally the premises has brickwork to all elevations, under a pitched slate roof. Internally the office accommodation extends to approximately 3,376 sq.ft (314 sq.m) with a ground floor reception leading from the car parking entrance. Further specification includes double glazing, air conditioning, meeting / board room, toilets on ground and first floor, kitchen and server room.
The premises are made available by way of a new lease for the entire premises and car parking, although proposals for leasing on a floor by floor basis will be considered.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £17,250 Rates Payable: £8,280 based on uniformed business rate of 48.0p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of Torridge District Council.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Each party is responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
VAT is chargeable on the rent, at the prevailing rate.