Modern Industrial Unit - Eligible for Full Business Rates Relief
- Situated on Established Trading Estate
- Ground floor workshop 698 sq.ft (65 sq.m) plus mezzanine floor of 206 sq.ft (19 sq.m)
- Specification including Three Phase Electricity, electric roller shutter door, mezzanine floor above office
- Eligible for full business rates relief
- No service charge or buildings insurance payments
- Available by way of a new lease
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
GIA 698 sq.ft (65 sq.m) 35'10 x 19'5 (10.90 m x 5.90 m) incorporating toilet facilities. Mezzanine floor 206 (19 sq.m) 19`9 x 10`5 (6.00 m x 3.15 m)
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
With a resident population of around 32,000 including nearby villages, Bideford is the second largest town in North Devon, and the town has a reputation as a pleasant place to live, work and visit. In recent years Bideford has benefited from lots of investment and development, including the ongoing Atlantic Park retail area and improvements to the historic town centre and quayside, and the current Local Plan allows for a further 4,000 homes plus leisure facilities. Bideford is within 3 miles of some well-known North Devon locations such as Appledore, Westward Ho!, Instow and Northam and only 9 miles from the area’s commercial centre of Barnstaple. It is also within a half-hour’s drive of Exmoor National Park, the beaches around Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton, and the Devon-Cornwall border.
The unit is situated on part of the Clovelly Road Industrial Estate known as Clifford Park, just off the A39 close to Atlantic Retail Village, Asda Supermarket and Lidl Supermarket. There are mixed uses within the immediate vicinity including industrial, office and leisure users.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being an end of terrace modern business / industrial unit which was constructed in 2008 and offers a floor area of 698 sq.ft (65 sq.m) plus a mezzanine floor of 206 sq.ft (19 sq.m). Being of steel portal frame construction there is an insulated profiled pitched roof with approximately 5% translucent roof panels. To the front elevation there is external brick work to circa 6` (1.80 m), with insulated profiled cladding above. Access to the unit is gained twofold, one from the electric roller shutter door with a height of 13`1 (4.00 m), secondly from the double glazed personnel door. Additional specification of the unit includes power floated floor, three phase electricity, internal block work to side and front elevations, electrical sockets, kitchen and toilet facilities and a ridge height of 22`10 (6.95 m).
The premises are made available by way of a new lease with short and long term propositions considered upon merit. It should be noted there are no service charge or insurance payments.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £5,000 Rates Payable: £2,400 based on uniformed business rate of 48.0p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of Torridge District Council.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Each party is responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
VAT is chargeable on the rent, at the prevailing rate.