Ideal Starter Unit for Workshop or Storage Use
- Industrial unit of 1,054 sq.ft (98 sq.m)
- Eligible for business rates relief
- Available by way of a new lease term
- On site car parking
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
GIA 1,054 sq.ft (98 sq.m) 40'3 x 26'2 (12.25 m x 8.00 m)
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
Bideford is the administrative centre of the Torridge area and has a static population in the order of 13,000. Barnstaple, the sub-regional centre of North Devon, lies approximately 9 miles to the east, with access along the North Devon Link Road to the M5 at Tiverton. Barnstaple has a static population in the order of 25,000 with a shopping catchment population of 141,000.
The Alverdiscott Road Industrial Estate is situated on the east side of the River Torridge in an area of Bideford known as East The Water. There are assorted mixed user operators in the immediate vicinity. In recent years, access to the estate from the A39 Link Road has been improved with the construction of the new Bypass (Manteo Way) directly to the Estate.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
The unit is situated on an industrial estate that comprises of 10 purpose built industrial units originally developed by the South West RDA and configured in an L-shaped terrace. The unit offers a floor area of 1,054 sq.ft (98 sq.m) and is of insulated cavity wall construction under profiled roof cladding with approximately 10% translucent roof panels. Additional specification of the unit includes roller shutter door with integral personnel door, lighting, electrical sockets and toilet facilities. To the front of the premises is car parking with further communal car parking on the Estate. Recent works undertaken by the Landlords to the Estate include painting of the exterior of the units, resurfacing and marking of the car park.
The premises are made available by way of a new lease term, with short and long term proposition considered upon merit. The lease is held on full repairing and insuring terms with an annual service charge of approximately £106 per quarter. The premises are expected to be available to occupy from November 2018.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £5,200 Rates Payable: £2,506 based on uniformed business rate of 48.20p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of Torridge District Council.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Each party is responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
VAT is chargeable on the rent, at the prevailing rate