Workshop / Industrial Premises - 2,641 sq.ft (245 sq.m)
- Located on A361 Braunton Road
- Specification including Three Phase Electricity, gas, roller shutter, separate personnel door, lobby entrance and ground floor office
- Mezzanine store
- Car parking to front
- Eligible for small business rates relief
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
GIA 2,135 sq.ft (198 sq.m) Roller shutter door, lobby entrance with personnel door, toilet facilities, strip lighting, power floated floor, gas blower heater
236 sq.ft (22 sq.m)
To the front of the premises is car parking for approximately 8 vehicles.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 40,000 inhabitants including nearby villages, Barnstaple is a thriving town near to beautiful beaches and countryside, and the centre of North Devon in commerce, culture, education and service provision. It has a wide variety of businesses attracting tourists and permanent residents year-round, including a vibrant and diverse collection of bars and restaurants for evening footfall. Barnstaple is easily reached via the A361 which leads to the M5 at Junction 27, has a station with hourly trains to Exeter at peak times, and Exeter airport is an hour away. The town is rapidly expanding with several new housing and commercial developments currently underway, and more than 5,000 new houses and further economic development planned for the near future. The notable towns of Bideford (9 miles), Woolacombe (14 miles), Ilfracombe (12 miles), South Molton (12 miles) and Torrington (14 miles) are also nearby.
The property is situated on Two Rivers Industrial Estate, fronting Braunton Road, opposite the Volkswagen vehicle dealership. There are a variety of mixed users in the immediate vicinity including furniture retailer, baby and maternity retailer, showroom and office users.
Being of steel portal frame construction the industrial / workshop premises have external brickwork elevations to circa 7' (2.15m) with insulated profiled steel cladding above. There is an insulated pitched steel clad roof with block work internally to all elevations. Having a gross internal area of 2,641 sq.ft (245 sq.m) this incorporates workshop, toilets, entrance lobby and ground floor office. There is also a mezzanine floor providing an additional 236 sq.ft (22 sq.m). Specification of the premises includes roller shutter door, separate personnel door, Three Phase electricity, gas, gas blower heater, strip lighting, power floated floor and car parking to the front of the premises.
The premises are made available by way of an assignment of the existing lease with approximately 7 years remaining and a tenants only break clause in November 2020. The current rent is £13,500 per annum.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £8,500 Rates Payable: £4,097 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.