A Modern Purpose Built Industrial Unit of 5,558 sq.ft (516 sq.m)
Rent : £27,790 per annum exclusive
Being 1 of 17 modern purpose built industrial units on the area of Pottington Industrial Estate known as Riverside Business Park. The end terraced unit has profiled steel elevations to the front with internal block work to all elevations. There is pitched profiled roof cladding and approximately 10% translucent roof panels. Specification includes roller shutter door, three phase electricity, w.c. facilities and electrical sockets. The unit is approximately 5,558 sq.ft (516 sq m).
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
Geographically, Barnstaple sits on the banks of the River Taw near the North Devon coastline. The area enjoys a unique topography with an extensive sandy beach coastline and close proximity to Exmoor National Park. Barnstaple has expanded from its market town origins, to become the areas Regional Centre. Several national house builders are completing residential developments within the town and its suburbs. Commercially the town contains many of the major national retailers and several edge of town developments have been completed. The sustained wealth and growth of the area has been enhanced following the building of the A361 linking North Devon to the M5 at Tiverton. The road network has been further enhanced by the construction of the downstream bridge at an estimated cost of £40m.
Our clients are inviting rental propositions by way of a new lease with long and short term propositions considered upon merit. There is a service charge applicable on the Estate which last year amounted to £585 per quarter.
A variety of uses within Class B1, (Business), B2 (General Industrial) and B8 (Storage and Distribution) of the Town & Country (Use Classes) Order 1987.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
The rental of the unit attracts VAT.