Warehouse / workshop Unit with Mezzanine Floor and Offices - Available to Purchase or Lease
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
33`1 x 32`0 (10.10 m x 9.75 m) GIA 1,059 sq.ft (98 sq.m) Storage with base units and worktops, personnel door, strip lighting, wash hand basin, double glazing, stainless steel single drainer sink, door leading to:
Roller shutter door, ceiling hung lighting, stockroom
Low level w.c., wash hand basin
33`6 x 16`3 (10.20 x 4.95 m) Storage area and separate office with double glazing, strip lighting
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mullacott Industrial Estate is within 5 minutes drive of Ilfracombe on the North Devon coast with access from the A361 Mullacott Cross Roundabout. The Estate has seen considerable development and growth over the last few years with an assortment of business operators on the Estate.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Comprising of 8 purpose built industrial units in 3 blocks, the mid terraced unit is of steel portal frame construction with block and profiled steel elevations with insulated profiled roof cladding and approximately 10% translucent roof panels. Internally the premises has a GIA 1,059 sq.ft (98 sq.m) at ground floor, which is currently configured as storage and warehouse space. There is a mezzanine floor which provides a further 547 sq.ft (51 sq.m) and offers storage and office space. Additional specification includes roller shutter door, ceiling lights, double glazing and toilet facilities.
Our clients are inviting rental propositions for a term of 3 years, alternatively our clients will consider Freehold proposals.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £6,400 Rates Payable: £3,085 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.
Each party to bear their own legal costs.
Mains water, electricity, drainage, telephone connection.