Modern Industrial / Warehouse Premises - Adjacent to Toolstation and Screwfix – 18,000 SQ.FT (1,672 SQ.M)
Modern warehouse / industrial premises constructed 2011
Close to national operators including Toolstation, Screwfix and Howdens Joinery
Premises from 18,000 sq.ft (1,672 sq.m)
Three phase electricity, roller shutter door, eaves height suitable for mezzanine floor
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
18,000 sq.ft (1,672 sq.m) Roller shutter door, personnel access door, Three Phase Electricity.
To the front and side of the premises is car parking.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
With a resident population of around 32,000 including nearby villages, Bideford is the second largest town in North Devon, and the town has a reputation as a pleasant place to live, work and visit. In recent years Bideford has benefited from lots of investment and development, including the ongoing Atlantic Park retail area and improvements to the historic town centre and quayside, and the current Local Plan allows for a further 4,000 homes plus leisure facilities. Bideford is within 3 miles of some well-known North Devon locations such as Appledore, Westward Ho!, Instow and Northam and only 9 miles from the area’s commercial centre of Barnstaple. It is also within a half-hour’s drive of Exmoor National Park, the beaches around Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton, and the Devon-Cornwall border.
The premises are situated close to the entrance of Caddsdown Industrial Estate, adjacent to Tooltstion , Screwfix and Howdens Joinery. There are a variety of mixed users elsewhere on the industrial estate including builders’ merchants, a Veterinary Clinic, furniture retailer, recycling centre as well as local authority industrial and office units.
The premises are constructed of a steel portal frame construction under a pitched and insulated steel clad roof. External elevations are profiled steel cladding with internal block work. In total the premises offers 18,000 sq.ft (1,672 sq.m) with specification including roller shutter door, personnel access door, Three Phase electrical supply and suitable eaves height for a mezzanine floor. There is car parking to the front and side of the premises.
The premises are available by way of a new lease term.
To be re-assessed. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of Torridge District Council.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
We understand VAT is applicable, at the prevailing rate.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the Agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate.