Modern Industrial / Warehouse Premises - Detached Premises with Car Parking - Available to Purchase or Lease
- Situated on Estate with Howdens Joinery, Screwfix and Toolstation
- Premises with GIA 6,916 sq.ft (642 sq.m) plus mezzanine floor of 2,326 sq.ft (216 sq.m)
- Modern warehouse / industrial premises with offices and showroom
- Three phase electricity, 2 x roller shutter doors, kitchen and toilet facilities, biomass boiler firing warehouse heater, solar panels producing electricity
- Available to purchase or by way of a new lease
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
GIA 5,212 sq.ft (484 sq.m) Viessman biomass boiler with auto pellet feeder, warehouse strip lighting, LED lighting under mezzanine floored areas, 10% translucent roof panels, toilet, electric roller shutter height 12`9 (3.90m), mezzanine floor providing a further 2,326 sq.ft (216 sq.m)
GIA 907 sq.ft (84 sq.m) Comprising of main office and managers office, double glazed windows, radiator heating, strip lighting, carpet, double glazed entrance door, ladies toilet and adjoining Kitchen with eye and base unit, non slip flooring, plumbing for washing machine, radiator heating
GIA 1,059 sq.ft (98 sq.m) Adjoining warehouse could be incorporated as further unit space. Electric roller shutter door, double glazed entrance frontage, toilet
To the front of premises is car parking for approximately 14 vehicles including electric charging point. There are grassed areas to the sides and rear of the property potentially suitable for the housing of a couple containers if required.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
With a resident population of around 32,000 including nearby villages, Bideford is the second largest town in North Devon, and the town has a reputation as a pleasant place to live, work and visit. In recent years Bideford has benefited from lots of investment and development, including the ongoing Atlantic Park retail area and improvements to the historic town centre and quayside, and the current Local Plan allows for a further 4,000 homes plus leisure facilities. Bideford is within 3 miles of some well-known North Devon locations such as Appledore, Westward Ho!, Instow and Northam and only 9 miles from the area’s commercial centre of Barnstaple. It is also within a half-hour’s drive of Exmoor National Park, the beaches around Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton, and the Devon-Cornwall border.
The premises are situated on the main arterial road of Caddsdown Industrial Estate. There are a variety of mixed users close by including Screwfix, Toolstation, Howdens Joinery as well as builders’ merchants, a Veterinary Clinic, furniture retailer, recycling centre and local authority industrial and office units.
Being detached industrial / warehouse premises within its own fenced grounds with onsite car parking. The premises are constructed of a steel portal frame construction under a pitched and insulated steel clad roof. External elevations are profiled steel clad with front and return elevation brickwork to 8` (2.45m) as well as internal block work. In total the premises offers a GIA of 6,916 sq.ft (642 sq.m) comprising of workshop / warehouse, offices and showroom, with mezzanine flooring within the warehouse providing an additional 2,326 sq.ft (216 sq.m). Specification of the unit includes 2 x electric roller shutter doors, power floated flooring, kitchen and toilet facilities, Three Phase Electricty, double glazing within office and showroom areas. The premises also benefit from low cost operational costs including warehouse heating system fired by a Viesman Biomass boiler with pellet auto feeder with the roof of the premises having 42 solar panels producing electricity for the unit. Should the Freehold be purchased new owners would benefit from a further 10 years (approximately) Renewable Heat Incentive income, circa £2,500 per annum, as well as Feed In Tariff from the solar panels, circa £2,000 per annum.
Our clients are inviting for the Freehold interest, alternatively Leasehold proposals are also invited.
We are advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value: £25,250 Rates Payable: £12,171 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. Occupiers should make their own enquiries of Torridge District Council.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the Agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate.