Detached Modern Warehouse / Industrial Unit 6,000 SQ.FT (557 SQ.M) with Car Parking and Further Land for Potential Development or Yard Space
- Open span industrial premises of 4,600 sq.ft (427 sq.m) with twin roller shutter access doors, space heater, three phase electricity
- Adjoining 1,400 sq.ft (130 sq.m) reception entrance, office and ancillary space
- On site car parking and yard
- Additional 0.4 acre with potential for development, planning permission pending for Drive Thru restaurant of 3,562 sq.ft (331 sq.m) plus associated car parking
- Rare opportunity to acquire Freehold premises
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
70`0 x 66`0 (21.35 m x 20.10 m) GIA 4,620 sq.ft (429 sq.m) Two roller shutter doors, power floated floor, gas warehouse space heater, Mezzanine floor circa 1,000 sq.ft (93 sq.m) with viewing gallery
OFFICE AND ANCILLARY SPACE 1,400 sq.ft (130 sq.m)
Currently configured as office, reception area with double glazed entrance, toilet facilities (ladies, gents and disabled), kitchen
To the side and rear of the premises is a tarmacadam car parking area with further land (approximately 0.4 acres) beyond which currently has a planning application pending for a Drive Thru restaurant and associated car parking, although this could be utilised for alternative uses dependent on new owners requirements, subject to PP.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
Mullacott Industrial Estate is within 5 minutes drive of Ilfracombe on the North Devon coast with access from the A361 Mullacott Cross Roundabout. The Estate has seen considerable development and growth over the last few years with an assortment of business operators on the Estate. The premises are close to Jewsons, Howdens Joinery and Screwfix.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being a detached unit of modern steel portal frame construction, there is a high proportion of brickwork to the exterior, circa 7` with profiled steel cladding above. The appearance of the premises is further enhanced with the main personnel door entrance and offices wrapping around the front and side of the premises which has external brickwork, double glazed windows and a double glazed entrance door.
Internally the premises provides industrial / warehouse space of circa 4,600 sq.ft (429 sq.m), office, reception and ancillary space of 1,400 sq.ft (130 sq.m) plus mezzanine floor of 1,000 sq.ft (93 sq.m). Further specification includes:- Three Phase Electricity, warehouse space heat, 2 x roller shutter doors, double glazed personnel access door, power floated floor, internal block work, toilet facilities, kitchen, reception entrance with 2 adjoining offices.
There is tarmacadam car parking to the side and rear of the premises as well as additional land (approximately 0.4 acres) which currently has a planning permission pending for the development of a Drive Thru restaurant of 3,562 sq.ft (331 sq.m) although should planning permission be granted it is thought the use could be varied (subject to planning permission).
Our clients are inviting offers for the Freehold interest of the premises and the entire site.
Planning permission currently pending with North Devon District Council, application number 73010. Plans available from the selling agents.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
We understand VAT is applicable, at the prevailing rate.
Each party to bear their own legal costs.
Mains water, electricity (three phase), drainage and gas.
We are advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value: £27,500 Rates Payable: £13,255 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.