Established Industrial Estate Investment
- Former English Partnerships (South West RDA) development
- Established Industrial Estate of 10 units
- Good access to A39 Link Road
- Total floor area 14,418 sq.ft (1,339 sq.m)
- Fully let and all FRI leases
- Current net rental £70,744 per annum
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescription Act 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
Bideford is the administrative centre of the Torridge area and has a static population in the order of 13,000. Barnstaple, the sub-regional centre of North Devon, lies approximately 9 miles to the east, with access along the North Devon Link Road to the M5 at Tiverton. Barnstaple has a static population in the order of 25,000 with a shopping catchment population of 141,000.
The Alverdiscott Road Industrial Estate is situated on the east side of the River Torridge in an area of Bideford known as East The Water. There are assorted mixed user operators in the immediate vicinity. In recent years, access to the estate from the A39 Link Road has been improved with the construction of the new Bypass (Manteo Way) directly to the Estate.
The Industrial Estate comprises of 10 purpose built industrial units originally developed by English Partnerships (South West RDA) and are configured in an L-shaped terrace. The units range from 1,054 sq ft (98 sq m) - 3,924 sq ft (365 sq m) and are of steel portal frame construction with brick facing to the front of the units and profiled steel to the rear with internal block work. There are approximately 10% translucent roof panels within the mono pitched profiled roof. Each unit can be accessed by a roller shutter door or separate personnel door. Additionally within each unit is three phase electricity, power floated floor and w.c. facilities. There is parking to the front of each unit as well as a additional communal parking for the units.
Our clients are inviting for the Freehold interest, with the benefit of the existing tenancies.
The average annual service charge for the Estate for the last three years has been £2,374. This is split between all tenants based on floor area occupied.
VAT is applicable on the sale, at the prevailing rate.
Energy Performance Certificate
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.