Prominent and Extensive Retails Premises of 3,638 SQ.FT (338 SQ.M) Ground Floor - Formerly M&CO
- Prime trading location with extensive double frontage
- Close to Nationals including Original Factory Outlet, Pound Stretcher, Well Pharmacy
- Ground floor of 3,638 sq.ft (338 sq.m)
- Rear entrance from Bridge Street car park for deliveries
- Extensive retail premises but suitable for alternative uses such as restaurant, leisure subject to PP
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
Double fronted shop premises
GIA 3,638 sq.ft (338 sq.m)
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
With a resident population of around 32,000 including nearby villages, Bideford is the second largest town in North Devon, and the town has a reputation as a pleasant place to live, work and visit. In recent years Bideford has benefited from lots of investment and development, including the ongoing Atlantic Park retail area and improvements to the historic town centre and quayside, and the current Local Plan allows for a further 4,000 homes plus leisure facilities. Bideford is within 3 miles of some well-known North Devon locations such as Appledore, Westward Ho!, Instow and Northam and only 9 miles from the area’s commercial centre of Barnstaple. It is also within a half-hour’s drive of Exmoor National Park, the beaches around Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton, and the Devon-Cornwall border.
The property is situated on the High Street benefiting from a highly prominent double frontage. Occupiers in the immediate vicinity include Well Pharmacy, Original Factory Outlet, Vision Express and Pound Stretcher. Bridge Street car park is located to the rear of the premises.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Having previously been occupied by M&Co the premises has a ground floor area of 3,638 sq.ft (338 sq.m) with an extensive double frontage window display and double entrance doors. At present the premises is in ‘bare shell’ condition suitable for Tenants to fitout and adapt to their specifications. There is a rear entrance from Bridge Street car park for deliveries and potentially customers. The premises are Grade II Listed.
The premises are available by way of a new lease to be held on an internal repairing and insuring basis. Proposal subject to change of use will be considered.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.
The premises previously formed part of a larger assessment and will be reassessed.. Occupiers are advised to make their own enquiries of Torridge District Council.