Detached Freehold Factory and Showroom Premises - Suitable for Owner Occupiers, Investors or Developers
- Factory space of 5,334 sq.ft (496 sq.m) plus mezzanine floor for storage
- Roadside showroom with glazed frontage 1,153 sq.ft (107 sq.m)
- Two storey office accommodation 1,362 sq.ft (127 sq.m)
- Rear yard suitable for additional parking or external storage
- Located close to Tesco Supermarket
- Rare opportunity to acquire Freehold factory premises in popular North Devon coastal village
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
5,334 sq.ft (496 sq.m) Subdivided into a number of workspaces
1,362 sq.ft (127 sq.m) Glazed window display, lighting, non-slip flooring, changing rooms
1,153 sq.ft (107 sq.m) Over two storeys and divided into 5 offices, including board / meeting room. Offices with double glazing and central heating
To the rear of the premises is a gated and fenced yard area suitable for additional parking or external storage. There is also an additional small outside area previously used for housing a compressor and the storage of some materials.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
Braunton is a popular place to live, work and visit, and as such has a lively atmosphere all year round. Though it has a distinct village atmosphere and strong community, its permanent population of around 8,000 helps support a variety of quality restaurants, pubs and shops. Braunton’s own natural beauty and proximity to North Devon’s beaches and countryside makes it popular with tourists too: Saunton (2 miles), Croyde (4 miles), Woolacombe (5 miles), Ilfracombe (7 miles) and Exmoor (7 miles) are nearby, as is North Devon’s commercial centre of Barnstaple (5 miles), and all are reachable by bus. The current Local Plan allows for around 400 new dwellings in the area, along with serviced employment land, key community infrastructure and improved traffic management.
The premises is located on Velator Industrial Estate with a number of commercial users in the immediate vicinity including Saltrock Braunton Factory Outlet, Quay Centre Soft Play and Café. The Tarka Trail and Tesco Supermarket are also close by with the village centre a 5 minute level walk away.
Being a detached factory, showroom and office premises, the property has been utilised by the same company for over 40 years until recently. The twin span factory has 2 profiled pitched roofs with profiled elevations and offers 5,334 sq.ft (496 sq.m) sub divided into a number of work areas with a mezzanine storage floor above. Adjoining the factory to the front and side are showroom and office accommodation extensions, both of which have brickwork elevations with the showroom having a glazed road frontage window display. These parts offer an additional 1,153 sq.ft (107 sq.m) and 1,362 sq.ft (127 sq.m) respectively. To the rear of the property is a gated and fenced yard area suitable for additional parking or external storage. The building does lend itself to being split into 3 parts should new owners desire.
Our clients are invited offers for the Freehold interest.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £17,750 Rates Payable: £8,556 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. Occupiers are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Mains water, drainage, Three Phase Electricity, gas on site but not connected, oil fired central heating.