Daytime Cafe Operating 10am - 3pm with 5 Star Trip Advisor Rating
- Town Centre cafe close to High Street and Cinema
- Double fronted cafe unit offering 19 covers
- Sit in and take-away trade undertaken
- Ideal for sole or partnership operation
- Currently operating 5 days per week, no weekends, 10am - 3pm
- Turnover £63,000, net profit £23,000
- Sold with trade inventory
Providing covers for 19 with table and chair seating, recessed strip lighting, down lighters, wall mounted panel heating, adjoining KITCHEN servery with chiller server over counter, service counter, till, Gaggia coffee machine, CCTV, 2 x fridges, 1 x fridge / freezer, 2 x toasters. wash hand basin
Stainless steel single drainer sink, base unit, water heater
Tiled walls and floor, low level w.c, wash hand basin
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barnstaple sits on the banks of the River Taw near the North Devon coastline. The area enjoys a unique topography with an extensive sandy beach coastline and close proximity to Exmoor National Park. Barnstaple has expanded from its market town origins, to become the area's Regional Centre. Several national house builders are completing residential developments within the town and its suburbs. Commercially the town contains many of the major national retailers and several edge of town developments have been completed. The sustained wealth and growth of the area has been enhanced following the building of the A361 linking North Devon to the M5 at Tiverton. The road network has been further enhanced by the construction of the downstream bridge at an estimated cost of £40m.
The subject property is situated within Boutport Street, being part of the main retail core of town, with the High Street entrance approximately 50 metres away. There are assorted retail, office and leisure users in the immediate vicinity including Barclays Bank, Coral Bookmakers and Scott’s multi screen Cinema.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being a ground floor double fronted lock up cafe unit. The premises currently offers table and chair seating for 19 covers with an adjoining kitchen / servery. There is a wash room and toilet facilities to the rear.
Our clients are inviting offers for the Leasehold interest, with the property available by way of an assignment of the existing 10 year lease, from April 2014, at a current rent of £10,000 per annum. It should be noted that a deposit of £2,500 is held by the Landlords.
Having been operated by our client since 2014, he have established a meaningful trade which has a 5 star Trip Advisor rating. 2017 yearend figures show a turnover of £63,000 with a net profit of £23,000, although it is thought these figures could be increased by extending operating hours, which are currently 10am - 3pm, as well as undertaking weekend trade. Day to day operation is currently undertaken solely by our client although part time staff our employed during the summer months in busy periods. The menu offered includes hot and cold drinks, smoothies, snacks, light lunches, cakes etc.
Any current stock to be purchased at valuation upon completion.
The property is sold with an inventory of trade fixtures, fittings and equipment.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.