Freehold Workshop and Office with Car Parking and Planning Permission to Extend
- Workspace and office premises of 748 sq.ft (69 sq.m)
- Specification including central heating, double glazing, kitchen and toilet facilities
- On site car parking for 8 vehicles
- Planning permission for extension of existing premises with industrial unit of 1,302 sq.ft (121 sq.m)
- Eligible for 100% smalls business rates relief
- Of interest to owner occupiers, investors and developers
- For sale by informal tender by 30th September 2021
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
WORKSPACE / OFFICE
34`0 x 22`0 (10.35m x 6.70m) 748 sq.ft (69 sq.m), currently configured as production area, packing and offices in 4 predominate areas (although could be reconfigured to suit new owners requirements). Oil fired central heating, roller shutter door, entrance doors to front and rear, kitchen and toilet facilities, single phase electricity, water tank
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
A361 / Link Road 3 miles, Barnstaple town centre 5 miles, Bideford town centre 5 miles
The site is situated just off the B3233, going through the village of Yelland, on Yelland Quay. There are a variety of mixed industrial and office users in the immediate vicinity with the site being one of the first commercial sites on the left hand side as you drive into the Estate, adjacent to the recently developed Sandbanks Business Park.
Being a road fronted site of 0.1 acres there is car parking for approximately 8 vehicles on hard standing to the front of the site with the premises providing 748 sq.ft (69 sq.m) currently configured as production, workspace and offices. Specification includes oil fired central heating, double glazing, roller shutter door, kitchen and toilet facilities. To the rear of the building is an enclosed ancillary outside storage area.
Planning permission was granted in January 2017 for the ‘extension of an existing industrial building’ which extends the building by a further 1,302 sq.ft (121 sq.m). Planning application number 62076. Plans available from North Devon District Council online planning portal or via the selling agents.
The Freehold premises and site are available by way of informal tender with bids to be received by the selling agents at midday on the 30th September 2021. Please contact the selling agents for tender documentation.
It should be noted that Western Power Distribution have a right of way over the front yard to access an electrical substation.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £4,500 Rates Payable: £2,169, based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.