Industrial / Warehouse Unit of 2,570 SQ.FT (216 SQ.M)
- Situated on Established Trading Estate
- Ground floor industrial premises / workshop / warehouse plus reception office, first floor offices and toilet facilities
- Car parking / yard to the front and side
- Specification including Three Phase Electricity, roller shutter door, eaves height suitable for a mezzanine floor
- Available by way of a new lease
GIA 2,322 sq.ft (216 sq.m) 59`8 x 38'11 (18.20 m x 11.85 m) incorporating reception office and toilet facilities, plus two first floor offices totalling 363 sq.ft (34 sq.m).
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
With a resident population of around 32,000 including nearby villages, Bideford is the second largest town in North Devon, and the town has a reputation as a pleasant place to live, work and visit. In recent years Bideford has benefited from lots of investment and development, including the ongoing Atlantic Park retail area and improvements to the historic town centre and quayside, and the current Local Plan allows for a further 4,000 homes plus leisure facilities. Bideford is within 3 miles of some well-known North Devon locations such as Appledore, Westward Ho!, Instow and Northam and only 9 miles from the area’s commercial centre of Barnstaple. It is also within a half-hour’s drive of Exmoor National Park, the beaches around Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton, and the Devon-Cornwall border.
The unit is situated on part of the Clovelly Road Industrial Estate known as Plantation Court, just off the A39 close to Atlantic Retail Village, Asda Supermarket and Lidl Supermarket. There are mixed uses within the immediate vicinity including Plumb Centre and City Plumbing as well as a variety of industrial, office and leisure users.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
The premises are of steel portal frame construction arranged as light industrial / warehouse units with internal and external block work to circa 7ft with insulated profiled steel clad elevations above. The insulated pitched roof has 10% translucent roof panels, a ridge height of 19'1 (5.80m) with further specification including roller shutter door 13'6 (4.10m), power floated floor, three phase electricity, separate double glazed personnel door, ground floor office and toilet facilities with 2 additional first floor offices. The ground floor provides GIA 2,207 sq.ft (205 sq.m) with the two first floor offices offering an additional 363 sq.ft (34 sq.m). To the front and side of the premises is car parking / yard space.
Mains water, drainage and electricity (three phase).
The premises are made available by way of a new lease, with short and long term proposals considered upon merit. A service charge is levied on the unit as part of the overall Estate, estimated at £665 per quarter.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Offices Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £8,800 Rates Payable: £4,224, Warehouse Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £6,200 Rates Payable: £2,976, based on uniformed business rate of 48.0p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of Torridge District Council.
Each party is responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
By appointment through Joint Sole Agents, JD Commercial (01237) 424053 and Alder King (01392) 353080.