Modern Purpose Built Industrial Unit of 626 SQ.FT (58 SQ.M)
- Roller shutter door, Three Phase Electricity, Office and toilet facilities
- Eligible for 100% small business rates relief
- Suitable for a wide variety of uses
- Available by way of a new lease
Being 1 of 19 modern purpose built industrial / business units on the mixed use Business Park known as Taw Mill. The unit has brick work to the external elevations with internal block work under a pitched roof with insulated profiled roof cladding and approximately 10% translucent roof panels. Specification includes roller shutter door, personnel access door, three phase electricity, power float floor, w.c. facilities and an eaves height of 13`3 (4.05 m). The unit measures 25`11 x 24`2 (7.90 m x 7.35 m) with a GIA of 626 sq.ft (58 sq.m). The premises are currently configured as a workshop with an additional corner office which could be removed if desired.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 40,000 inhabitants including nearby villages, Barnstaple is a thriving town near to beautiful beaches and countryside, and the centre of North Devon in commerce, culture, education and service provision. It has a wide variety of businesses attracting tourists and permanent residents year-round, including a vibrant and diverse collection of bars and restaurants for evening footfall. Barnstaple is easily reached via the A361 which leads to the M5 at Junction 27, has a station with hourly trains to Exeter at peak times, and Exeter airport is an hour away. The town is rapidly expanding with several new housing and commercial developments currently underway, and more than 5,000 new houses and further economic development planned for the near future. The notable towns of Bideford (9 miles), Woolacombe (14 miles), Ilfracombe (12 miles), South Molton (12 miles) and Torrington (14 miles) are also nearby.
Taw Mill Business Park is situated on Howard Avenue with national operators close by including BMW, Smith News and Brewers Paint. Howard Avenue is located just off Eastern Avenue, being the main arterial road into Barnstaple Town from the A361 North Devon Link Road.
Our clients have a standard Estate lease of 6 years, with a 3 year tenants only break clause, held on an internal repairing and insuring basis. Longer and shorter term propositions will be considered upon their individual merits. There is a service charge applicable on the Estate which this year is estimated to be £156 per quarter.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £4,650 Rates Payable: £2,232 based on uniformed business rate of 48.0p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Chargeable, at the prevailing rate.
Strictly through sole agents, JD Commercial (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357