Industrial / Warehouse Unit with Office Accommodation and Additional Mezzanine Floor Storage 2,791 SQ.FT (259 SQ.M)
- Modern industrial / office premises
- GIA 2,791 sq.ft (259 sq.m) including mezzanine storage
- On-site parking
- Easy access to A361 / A39, close to Sainburys and McDonalds
- Available by way of a new lease
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
INDUSTRIAL / WAREHOUSE UNIT
67`3 x 16`11 (20.50 m x 5.15 m) GIA 1,138 sq.ft (106 sq.m) Roller shutter door, power floated floor, three phase electricity, wall mounted strip lighting and electrical sockets
Entrance lobby with double glazed entrance door, laminate flooring, toilet facilities off and reception area
23`4 x 13`6 (7.10 m x 4.10 m) Laminate flooring, electrical trunking, strip lighting, electric heating, double doors leading to and measurements incorporating:-
Laminate flooring, electrical trunking, strip lighting
13`7 x 13`6 (4.15 m x 4.10 m) Laminate flooring, electrical trunking, strip lighting
13`1 x 12`10 (4.00 m x 3.90 m) Electrical trunking, strip lighting
13`1 x 12`10 (4.00 m x 3.90 m) Electrical trunking, strip lighting
13`1 x 12`10 (4.00 m x 3.90 m) Electrical trunking, strip lighting, adjoining store cupboard
KITCHEN / REST AREA
Base units, stainless steel single drainer sink, worktop, toilet with low level w.c, wash hand basin and hot water heater
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 40,000 inhabitants including nearby villages, Barnstaple is a thriving town near to beautiful beaches and countryside, and the centre of North Devon in commerce, culture, education and service provision. It has a wide variety of businesses attracting tourists and permanent residents year-round, including a vibrant and diverse collection of bars and restaurants for evening footfall. Barnstaple is easily reached via the A361 which leads to the M5 at Junction 27, has a station with hourly trains to Exeter at peak times, and Exeter airport is an hour away. The town is rapidly expanding with several new housing and commercial developments currently underway, and more than 5,000 new houses and further economic development planned for the near future. The notable towns of Bideford (9 miles), Woolacombe (14 miles), Ilfracombe (12 miles), South Molton (12 miles) and Torrington (14 miles) are also nearby.
The property is located within Baron Way, just off the A39 / A361 Link Road, on Roundswell Business Park West. To the entrance of this part of the estate is McDonalds and Toyota Showroom. Other nationals in the immediate vicinity include Dunelm Mill, Home Bargains and Costa Coffee.
Being an end terraced unit, of modern steel portal frame construction, there is brickwork to the front elevation to circa 7` with plastic coated aluminium cladding above. The insulated pitched roof is also plastic coated aluminium clad with approximately 10% translucent roof panels. Internally the premises have been fitted with approximately 50% ground floor area office accommodation, with additional mezzanine floor providing further rooms, storage, staff and toilet facilities. The gross internal area of the ground floor is 2,287 sq.ft (212 sq.m) with the mezzanine first floor being 504 sq.ft (47 sq.m) of additional accommodation plus rest area.
Further specification includes:- Three Phase Electricity, roller shutter door, double glazed personnel access door, power floated floor, internal block work to all elevations and office space with electrical trunking, strip lighting, laminate flooring.
The premises are made available by way of a new 3 year lease with alternative propositions considered upon merit.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £13,000 Rates Payable: £6,240 based on uniformed business rate of 48.0p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of between £12,000 and £15,000 will be eligible to apply for business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
We understand VAT is applicable, at the prevailing rate.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the Agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate.