2 X Modern Purpose Built Industrial / Workshop Units - Available to Purchase or Rent
- Rare opportunity to purchase (999 year lease) 2 x adjoining workshop / industrial premises
- Situated on established Trading Estate, with estuary side location
- Each unit 600 sq.ft (56 sq.m) with one having full coverage mezzanine floor providing office accommodation
- Specification including Three Phase Electricity, roller shutter doors and suitable eaves height for a further mezzanine floor, trade counter entrance
- Available to purchase / rent together or individually
Being 2 of 17 modern purpose built industrial units on the area of Pottington Business Park known as Riverside Units. One of the units is end of terrace with the adjoining unit being mid terrace. Both units have profiled steel elevations to the front with internal block work to all elevations. There is profiled pitched roof cladding and approximately 10% translucent roof panels. Specification of each unit includes roller shutter door, personnel door entrance, three phase electricity, w.c. facilities and electrical sockets, although unit 10 does benefit from a double glazed trade counter entrance as well as a full coverage mezzanine floor providing storage and office accommodation. Each unit has a floor area of approximately 600 sq.ft (56 sq m).
UNIT 9 - 577 sq.ft (54 sq.m) Roller shutter door, eaves height of 25`6 (7.75m), personnel door entrance, toilet facilities, wall mounted strip lighting, false ceiling with recessed LED lighting
UNIT 10 - 577 sq.ft (54 sq.m) Roller shutter door, double glazed trade counter style entrance, counter servery, toilet facilities, kitchen with base unit, stainless steel single drainer sink, hot water heater
Mezzanine floor 541 sq.ft (50 sq.m) configured as main office with carpet, down lighters, double glazing, meeting room, filing room and storage
To the front of both units is car parking for 3 vehicles as well as additional communal parking on Estate.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
With over 40,000 inhabitants including nearby villages, Barnstaple is a thriving town near to beautiful beaches and countryside, and the centre of North Devon in commerce, culture, education and service provision. It has a wide variety of businesses attracting tourists and permanent residents year-round, including a vibrant and diverse collection of bars and restaurants for evening footfall. Barnstaple is easily reached via the A361 which leads to the M5 at Junction 27, has a station with hourly trains to Exeter at peak times, and Exeter airport is an hour away. The town is rapidly expanding with several new housing and commercial developments currently underway, and more than 5,000 new houses and further economic development planned for the near future. The notable towns of Bideford (9 miles), Woolacombe (14 miles), Ilfracombe (12 miles), South Molton (12 miles) and Torrington (14 miles) are also nearby.
Our clients are inviting offers for the long leasehold interest (999 year lease) of their two units. Alternatively rental propositions will be considered. Proposals for both or individual units will be considered. There is a service charge applicable on the Estate which last year amounted to circa £657 per unit.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently rated together and are assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £6,500 Rates Payable: £3,120, based on uniformed business rate of 48.0p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
The sale of the units attract VAT, at the prevailing rate.