New Development of 8 Industrial / Warehouse Units - 4 Already Reserved
- Development of new industrial units, two sizes available 641 sq.ft (60 sq.m) and 619 sq.ft (58 sq.m)
- Specification including eaves height suitable for mezzanine floor, first floor windows to front and rear, Three Phase electricity, electric roller shutter, power float floor, toilet facilities, double glazed personnel door
- Due for completion May 2019
- On site car parking
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
UNIT 1 - 619 sq.ft (58 sq.m) - RESERVED
UNIT 2 - 619 sq.ft (58 sq.m)
UNIT 3 - 619 sq.ft (58 sq.m) - RESERVED
UNIT 4 - 619 sq.ft (58 sq.m)
UNIT 5 - 619 sq.ft (58 sq.m)
UNIT 6 - 641 sq.ft (60 sq.m)
UNIT 7 - 641 sq.ft (60 sq.m) - RESERVED
UNIT 8 - 641 sq.ft (60 sq.m) - RESERVED
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
A361 / Link Road 3 miles, Barnstaple town centre 5 miles, Bideford town centre 5 miles
The site is situated just off the B3233, going through the village of Yelland, on Yelland Quay. There are a variety of mixed industrial and office users in the immediate vicinity with the site being one of the first commercial sites on the left hand side as you drive into the Estate.
The development consists of 8 newly constructed industrial, workshop and warehouse units in 2 terraces with the units due for completion May 2019. There are two unit sizes available 641 sq.ft (60 sq.m) and 619 sq.ft (58 sq.m) with the option of adjoining units being leased to provide larger premises if required. Specification of the premises includes BT connection, electric roller shutter door, internal block work to circa 8` (2.45m), double glazed personnel door, Three Phase electricity, power float floor, toilet facilities, eaves height suitable for the installation of a mezzanine floor with windows to the front and rear elevations already installed. There is on site car parking for the units as well as visitors.
The premises are made available by way of new commercial leases, being 6 year terms with a tenants only break clause at year 2. Rent reviews every 2 years at 5% increases. There will be a service charged levied, proportion on floor area, for maintenance of communal areas such as car parking, landscaping etc, estimated at £250 pa.
To be assessed, although it is expected the premises will be eligible for full business rates relief dependent on the usual conditions.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
VAT is applicable, at the prevailing rate.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.