Modern Industrial / Warehouse Units - Ideal Starter / Storage Unit - 850 SQ.FT (79 SQ.M)
- Situated on Established Trading Estate
- Specification including Three Phase Electricity and roller shutter door
- Eligible for full business rates relief
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
The units are in predominately two terraces and are a mix of block and profiled steel construction. There is brickwork to 6ft to the front elevations and internal block work to all elevations, three phase electricity, roller shutter door and toilet facilities.
Unit Size Rent (pa) Service Charge (est)
Unit 4 850 sq.ft £7,600 £640 p.a. inc. buildings insurance
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bideford is the administrative centre of the Torridge area and has a static population in the order of 13,000. Barnstaple, the sub-regional centre of North Devon, lies approximately 9 miles to the east, with access along the North Devon Link Road to the M5 at Tiverton. Barnstaple has a static population in the order of 25,000 with a shopping catchment population of 141,000.
The units are situated on the Clovelly Road Industrial Estate just off the A39, close to the Atlantic Retail Village. There are mixed users on the industrial estate including Lidl, Plumb Centre, City Plumbing Supplies and BJ’s Value Store. Habat Enterprise Park is a development of 12 industrial units.
The premises are available by way of a new lease term.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value: £5,100 Rates Payable: £2,458 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less could be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers should make their own enquiries of Torridge District Council.
A variety of uses within Class B1, (Business), B2 (General Industrial) and B8 (Storage and Distribution) of the Town & Country (Use Classes) Order 1987.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
The rental of the units attracts VAT.
Strictly by prior appointment through the sole agents, JD Commercial.