Modern Business Unit with Ground Floor of 776 Sq.ft (72 Sq.m) plus Full Coverage Mezzanine Floor
- Ground floor workshop unit with roller shutter door and separate personnel door
- Workshop 776 sq.ft (72 sq.m) plus mezzanine floor of 673 sq.ft (63 sq.m)
- Mezzanine with double glazed windows front and rear facing
- Located on established Business Park
- Toilet and kitchenette
- Available due to relocation of existing Tenant
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
GIA 40`10 x 19`0 (12.45 m x 5.80 m) 776 sq ft (72 sq m) Electric roller shutter door, double access doors, personnel entrance door, Three Phase electricity, false ceiling with recessed strip lighting 10`0 (3.05m) clearance, power floated floor, intruder alarm, toilet with low level w.c., 2 x wash hand basins, hot water heater
650 sq.ft (60 sq.m) Vinyl flooring, double glazed windows front and rear facing, kitchenette with stainless steel single drainer sink unit
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
With a resident population of around 32,000 including nearby villages, Bideford is the second largest town in North Devon, and the town has a reputation as a pleasant place to live, work and visit. In recent years Bideford has benefited from lots of investment and development, including the ongoing Atlantic Park retail area and improvements to the historic town centre and quayside, and the current Local Plan allows for a further 4,000 homes plus leisure facilities. Bideford is within 3 miles of some well-known North Devon locations such as Appledore, Westward Ho!, Instow and Northam and only 9 miles from the area’s commercial centre of Barnstaple. It is also within a half-hour’s drive of Exmoor National Park, the beaches around Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton, and the Devon-Cornwall border.
The unit is situated on part of the Clovelly Road Industrial Estate, known as Daddon Moor Business Park, just off the A39, close to the Atlantic Retail Village and ASDA Supermarket. There are a variety of mixed users on the industrial estate including the Plumb Centre and City Plumbing Supplies.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being a mid terrace premises, the unit is of steel portal frame construction under a profiled insulated roof with approximately 10% translucent roof panels. There is brick work to the exterior of the premises to approximately 7ft with all internal elevations being block work. The ground floor provides a floor area of 776 sq.ft (72 sq.m) which currently has a false ceiling with recessed strip lighting, head height of 10`0 (3.05m). There is a full coverage mezzanine floor of 650 sq.ft (60 sq.m) with double glazed windows front and rear facing. Additional specification includes electric roller shutter door, glazed double door entrance, personnel access door, Three Phase electricity, toilet and kitchenette.
The premises are available by way of a new lease, to be held on a full repairing and insuring basis. Insurance for the premises is approximately £250 per annum.
It should be noted that a service charge is levied on the Estate, estimated £150 per annum.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £12,750 Rates Payable: £6,146 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £15,000 or less are eligible to apply for business rates relief. The current occupier pays £110 per month, although it is hoped that the property will be eligible for 100% small business rates relief, which the Landlord is currently exploring.
It should be noted that the Landlords of the property are Connected Persons to the letting agents.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Each party is to bear their own legal costs.
It should be noted that VAT is applicable on the rent.