Modern Industrial / Warehouse Premises with Mezzanine Floor Offices and Admin Space
- Solar panels fitted producing an element of free electricity
- Ground floor workshop / unit of 1,754 sq.ft (163 sq.m) including loading bay with electric roller shutter door
- Mezzanine floor 1,102 sq.ft (102 sq.m) with offices (centrally heated), storage, kitchen and toilet facilities
- Specification including Three Phase Electricity, electric roller shutter, separate personnel door
- Eligible for small business rates relief
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
GIA 1,754 sq.ft (163 sq.m) Electric roller shutter door and loading area, double glazed personnel door, power floated floor, fire alarm, false ceiling with LED lighting
GIA 1,102 sq.ft (102 sq.m) Currently configured as 4 offices with carpeting and central heating, double glazed windows, kitchen, separate ladies and gents changing rooms with toilet facilities, storeroom and mezzanine open storage area
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
Known as the ‘Gateway to Exmoor’, South Molton is a traditional market town set in beautiful countryside and not far from North Devon’s beaches – yet it is also just 25 miles from the M5 via the main A361, and around 45 minutes from the airport at Exeter. South Molton’s resident population of 6,000 (including nearby villages) will soon be expanded thanks to the imminent 1,200 new houses outlined on the Local Plan, and will continue to be joined by visitors attracted to the town’s traditional centre and wide range of independent businesses. The notable towns of Barnstaple (11 miles), Bideford (20 miles), Ilfracombe (25 miles), Tiverton (19 miles) and Torrington (18 miles) are also nearby.
The site represents an ideal location for business with direct access to the North Devon Link Road.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
The unit forms part of a terrace of five industrial / workshop / warehouse units. Being an end of terrace the premises are constructed to a high specification and includes brick facing, electronic roller shutter door, insulated steel profile external panelling, steel profile boxed sections, insulated roof panelling with 10% translucent roof panels, power floated floor and fire alarm. Solar panels have been fitted to the unit which provide an element of free electricity. The unit offers a ground floor area of 1,754 (163 sq.m) with a mezzanine floor of 1,102 sq.ft (102 sq.m) which provides 4 offices, central heating, kitchen, storage as well as both separate ladies and gents changing room and toilet facilities. There is on site car parking for the unit.
The premises are available by way of a new lease, with short and long term proposition considered upon merit. There is a service charge operated on an ‘as costs arise basis’.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £8,500 Rates Payable: £4,080 based on uniformed business rate of 48.0p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.
Each party to bear their own legal costs.
Mains water, electricity, drainage, (no gas), telephone connection. Solar panels providing an element of electricity.