A Modern Purpose Built Industrial Unit of 300 sq.ft (28 sq.m)
Being 1 of 9 purpose built industrial units on the Hatchmoor Industrial Estate, the development is known as The Devon Units. The unit is of steel portal frame construction with a profiled steel elevation to the front and brick work to circa 7`, internally there is block work to all elevations. There is pitched profiled roof cladding and approximately 10% translucent roof panels with additional specification including roller shutter door, three phase electricity, personnel door and w.c. facilities. The unit is approximately 300 sq.ft (28 sq.m).
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
Great Torrington is a small market town with a large agricultural hinterland, situated approximately 7 miles to the south east of the administrative centre of Bideford and approximately 11 miles to the south west of the sub regional centre of Barnstaple.
The premises are situated on the Town’s main trading estate known as Hatchmoor Industrial Estate. The estate is located off Hatchmoor Road (B3227), and has a mix of industrial, workshop and storage users, as well as a nursing home facility that has been developed on the edge of the estate.
Our clients are inviting rental propositions for the standard Estate lease term which is 3 years, although longer and shorter term propositions will be considered upon merit. There is an annual service charge of £80, which includes buildings insurance.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value: £1,900 Rates Payable: £916 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less may be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of Torridge District Council.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.
Strictly through sole agents, JD Commercial (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357