Modern Warehouse / Industrial Unit - 5,193 sq.ft (482 sq.m) with Compound also Available
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
Ground Floor Warehouse
76'1 x 68'3 (23.20m x 20.80m) 5,193 sq.ft 482 sq.m
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
Barnstaple sits on the banks of the River Taw near the North Devon coastline. The area enjoys a unique topography with an extensive sandy beach coastline and close proximity to Exmoor National Park. Barnstaple has expanded from its market town origins, to become the areas Regional Centre. Several national house builders are completing residential developments within the town and its suburbs. Commercially the town contains many of the major national retailers and several edge of town developments have been completed. The sustained wealth and growth of the area has been enhanced following the building of the A361 linking North Devon to the M5 at Tiverton. The road network has been further enhanced by the construction of the downstream bridge.
The property is located within Brannam Crescent, just off the A39 / A361 Link Road on the Roundswell Business Park. At the entrance of this part of the Estate are McDonalds and the Toyota Car Showroom. Other nationals in the immediate vicinity include Carpetright, Home Bargains and Dunelm Mill. The site is close to the footbridge and cycle path, due for completion Autumn 2017 which is planned to lead to a “park and change” car park.
The property comprises of a modern warehouse / industrial unit of steel portal frame construction with profiled steel clad elevations. The insulated pitched roof is also clad with profiled steel and has approximately 10% translucent roof panels. Specification of the unit includes power floated concrete floor, block work to 3'3 (1m) height, steel profile walls, sodium lighting, eaves height of 24'6 (7.45m), electric roller shutter door 18'9 (5.70m), separate pedestrian entrance, Three Phase Electricity and warehouse gas heater. There is a large secured yard / lorry park which can provide additional parking or external storage facilities.
A 10kw solar panel system was installed in 2011 which we are advised provided 100% of the previous occupiers usage. The unit is thus very cost effective.
Adjoining the warehouse building is office accommodation and reception area which can also be leased if desired by separate negotiation, with the ground floor providing 2,444 sq.ft (227 sq.m) and the first floor offering 2,604 sq.ft (242 sq.m).
The premises are made available by way of a new lease 5 year lease with the secured yard area being available by separate negotiation if desired.
The property currently forms part of a larger premises so will be re-assessed by North Devon District Council.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.