2 x Highly Prominent Roadside Trade Counter / Warehouse Units
- Unit 1 - Rental : £32,224 Per Annum
- Unit 2 - Rental : £16,125 Per Annum
75`7 x 66`11 (23.05m x 20.40m) GIA 5,058 sq.ft (470 sq.m) Two offices, toilet facilities.
76`4 x 32`10 (23.25m x 10.00m) GIA 2,506 sq.ft (233 sq.m) plus a mezzanine floor of 1,594 sq.ft (148 sq.m) Trade counter reception / office, toilet facilities.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Geographically, Barnstaple sits on the banks of the River Taw near the North Devon coastline. The area enjoys a unique topography with an extensive sandy beach coastline and close proximity to Exmoor National Park. Barnstaple has expanded from its market town origins, to become the areas Regional Centre. Several national house builders are completing residential developments within the town and its suburbs. Commercially the town contains many of the major national retailers and several edge of town developments have been completed. The sustained wealth and growth of the area has been enhanced following the building of the A361 linking North Devon to the M5 at Tiverton. The road network has been further enhanced by the construction of the downstream bridge.
The high profile premises are located on Eastern Avenue which has approximately 20,000 traffic movements per day, with Eastern Avenue being the main arterial road into Barnstaple, just off the North Devon Link Road (A361). Occupiers close-by include Tesco, Homebase, Table Table and Premier Inn.
Comprising of two units, one being end of terrace and the other being mid terraced, the premises are of modern steel portal frame construction, with the external elevations having full height plastic coated aluminium cladding. The insulated pitched roof is also plastic coated aluminium clad with approximately 10% translucent roof panels. Each unit also benefits from the following specification:- loading area with roller shutter door and canopy, double glazed trade counter entrance doors, three phase electricity, power floated floor, office content, toilet facilities, internal block work to 7` (2.15m), rear windows and car parking to the front of each unit. The gross internal area of the premises are:- Unit 1, 5,058 sq.ft (470 sq.m), Unit 2, 2,506 sq.ft (233 sq.m) plus a mezzanine floor of 1,594 sq.ft (148 sq.m). The premises are available together or individually.
The premises are made available by way of an assignment of the existing leases, with each lease expiring in June 2020. We have contacted the Landlords with regards a surrender of the existing leases and the granting of new leases, please contact us for more information.
We are advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as a whole as follows:- Rateable Value: £41,250 Rates Payable: £19,883 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. The premises will be reassessed if the units are separated. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.
Energy Performance Certificate
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.