Town Centre Accommodation Close to Bus Station, Car Parking and High Street
- Office accommodation of 829 sq.ft (77 sq.m)
- Having been recently redecorated and recarpeted
- Town Centre location close adjacent to Bus Station, close to car parking and High Street
- Eligible for 100% small business rates relief
- Available by way of a new lease
Ground floor entrance door with intercom system, stairs leading to:-
Landing with carpet tiles, fire and intruder alarm
NIA 290 sq.ft (27 sq.m) Carpet, lighting, electric heating
NIA 293 sq.ft (27 sq.m) Carpet, lighting, electric heating
NIA 150 sq.ft (14 sq.m) Double glazing, carpet, lighting, electric heating, door leading to:-
NIA 96 sq.ft (9 sq.m) Double glazing
Separate ladies and gents toilet facilities plus cloakroom with wash hand basin
Base units, stainless steel single drainer sink, hot water heater
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Geographically, Barnstaple sits on the banks of the River Taw near the North Devon coastline. The area enjoys a unique topography with an extensive sandy beach coastline and close proximity to Exmoor National Park. Barnstaple has expanded from its market town origins, to become the area's Regional Centre. Several national house builders are completing residential developments within the town and its suburbs. Commercially the town contains many of the major national retailers and several edge of town developments have been completed. The sustained wealth and growth of the area has been enhanced following the building of the A361 linking North Devon to the M5 at Tiverton. The road network has been further enhanced by the construction of the downstream bridge at an estimated cost of £40m.
The premises are located opposite the town's Bus Station within Silver Street. Moxhams Court is a small development of offices and retail premises which are a level walk to all the main town amenities with the High Street and Boutport Street meeting at the end of Silver Street. There is annual pass car parking within Silver Street or public car parking close by in Belle Meadow or Queen Street
The premises are available by way of a new lease, with short and long term propositions considered upon merit. There is a 5% service charge which includes maintenance and decoration of the exterior of the premises and buildings insurance.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £8,000 Rates Payable: £3,840 based on uniformed business rate of 48.0p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
Each party is responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.
Strictly by prior appointment through the sole agents, JD Commercial.