Town Centre Office / Studio Development Opportunity or Alternative Uses Such as Meeting Hall, Community Rooms etc
- Price Guide - £42,000 - £47,000
- Approximately 3,500 sq ft (325 sq.m) over two floors
- Town centre development opportunity, currently let for £5,000 per annum
- Currently B1 office use
- Suitable for alternative uses such as meeting hall, community rooms etc. (subject to p.p)
- Joint Auctioneers, Clive Emson, Tel 01392 366555
- Auction Date – 4th November 2020, online auction
Arranged over 2 floors, the accommodation extends to approximately 3,500 sq.ft (325 sq.m) with a main open plan office to either floor having rooms off. There are toilet facilities and a small patio.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
With over 40,000 inhabitants including nearby villages, Barnstaple is a thriving town near to beautiful beaches and countryside, and the centre of North Devon in commerce, culture, education and service provision. It has a wide variety of businesses attracting tourists and permanent residents year-round, including a vibrant and diverse collection of bars and restaurants for evening footfall. Barnstaple is easily reached via the A361 which leads to the M5 at Junction 27, has a station with hourly trains to Exeter at peak times, and Exeter airport is an hour away. The town is rapidly expanding with several new housing and commercial developments currently underway, and more than 5,000 new houses and further economic development planned for the near future. The notable towns of Bideford (9 miles), Woolacombe (14 miles), Ilfracombe (12 miles), South Molton (12 miles) and Torrington (14 miles) are also nearby.
The property is accessed across a private Mews style cobbled lane from The Strand (Customs House Yard) and sits behind Azets Accountants.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Believed to have originally been a cottage, the building was subsequently added to and reconfigured to more latterly form office accommodation over two floors totalling c. 3,500 sq.ft (325 sq.m). The property is principally of rendered stone and brick elevations with pitched and slated roofs. To the rear of the property is a small patio area. It should the noted that the property requires significant improvement works.
The property is being taken to auction on 4th November 2020, online, by Clive Emson Auctioneers, 01392 366555. The premises are currently occupied on a Licence to Occupy for a studio, at a rent of £5,000 per annum.