Town Centre Development Opportunity or Alternative Uses Such as Meeting Hall, Community Rooms etc
- Approximately 3,500 sq ft (325 sq.m) over two floors
- Town centre development opportunity
- Currently B1 office use
- Suitable for alternative uses such as meeting hall, community rooms etc. (subject to p.p)
Arranged over 2 floors, the accommodation extends to approximately 3,500 sq.ft (325 sq.m) with a main open plan office to either floor having rooms off. There are toilet facilities and a small patio.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
Geographically, Barnstaple sits on the banks of the River Taw near the North Devon coastline. The area enjoys a unique topography with an extensive sandy beach coastline and close proximity to Exmoor National Park. Barnstaple has expanded from its market town origins, to become the area's Regional Centre. Several national house builders are completing residential developments within the town and its suburbs. Commercially the town contains many of the major national retailers and several edge of town developments have been completed. The sustained wealth and growth of the area has been enhanced following the building of the A361 linking North Devon to the M5 at Tiverton. The road network has been further enhanced by the construction of the downstream bridge at an estimated cost of £40m.
The property is accessed across a private Mews style cobbled lane from The Strand (Customs House Yard) and sits immediately behind Perrins Accountants.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Believed to have originally been a cottage, the building was subsequently added to and reconfigured to more latterly form office accommodation over two floors totalling c. 3,500 sq.ft (325 sq.m). The property is principally of rendered stone and brick elevations with pitched and slated roofs. To the rear of the property is a small patio area.
Our clients are inviting offers for the Freehold interest, with subject to planning offers considered.