Sandwich Bar / Takeaway Adjacent to Towns High Street
- Sandwich bar servery with kitchen, preparation and rear storage
- Main lines including sandwiches, pasties, hot and cold drinks, take-away roast
- Well positioned for take-away, adjacent to High Street
- Trading daytime only 8.30 - 3.00pm, 5 days per week
- Ideal husband and wife / partnership venture
- Currently receiving full business rates relief
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
Chilled serve over counter, 2 x fridges, pizza oven, double contract grill, drinks chiller, coffee machine, pasty warmer, 2 x Blue Seal turbo fan ovens, extraction system
Chest freezer, 3 compartment fridge, wash hand basin
STORAGE / WASH AREA
Double sink unit, 3 x chest freezers, soup cauldron, toaster
Low level w.c., wash hand basin
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
With a resident population of around 32,000 including nearby villages, Bideford is the second largest town in North Devon, and the town has a reputation as a pleasant place to live, work and visit. In recent years Bideford has benefited from lots of investment and development, including the ongoing Atlantic Park retail area and improvements to the historic town centre and quayside, and the current Local Plan allows for a further 4,000 homes plus leisure facilities. Bideford is within 3 miles of some well-known North Devon locations such as Appledore, Westward Ho!, Instow and Northam and only 9 miles from the area’s commercial centre of Barnstaple. It is also within a half-hour’s drive of Exmoor National Park, the beaches around Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton, and the Devon-Cornwall border.
The unit is situated within the pedestrianised thoroughfare of Allhalland Street which leads directly from the town's High Street. There are an assortment of mixed retail, office and leisure users in the immediate vicinity with both Lloyds TSB Bank and Superdrug fronting the High Street entrance to Allhalland Street.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being single fronted premises, the premises comprises sandwich bar / takeaway premises with serve over counter, beyond this are kitchen, preparation and storage areas.
Our clients are inviting offers for the Leasehold interest, with an assignment of their existing, alternatively the Landlord may consider a new lease term. The current rent is £12,000 per annum. It should be noted a £1,000 deposit is held by the Landlord.
Our clients established the business approximately 8 years ago and offer a manageable menu of hot and cold drinks, sandwiches, baguettes, paninis, jacket potatoes as well as a take-away daily roast. The business has been operated as a partnership venture for a number of years but due to family commitments it is currently operated by one of the partners with 2 part time staff. As well as walk in trade the business also provides buffets for functions, meetings, training for a number of local businesses. Current operating hours are 8.30am - 3.00pm, 5 days per week with last years accountants showing a turnover of £80,000. The business has a 5* food hygiene rating and currently benefits from full business rates relief.
Any current stock to be purchased at valuation upon completion.
The property is sold with an inventory of trade fixtures, fittings and equipment.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report