6 Bedroomed Town Centre Property Providing Supported Living Housing
- Currently configured as six bedrooms on first and second floors
- Ground floor communal lounge and kitchen
- Rear patio
- Same ownership for the past 15 years
- Supported daytime hours with overnight supervision
- 3 part time staff currently employed, scope for more "hands on" owner operation
Entrance hallway with under stairs storage
22`10 x 15`10 (6.95 m x 4.80 m)
Tiled floor, eye and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit
23`2 x 14`1 (7.05 m x 4.30 m) Carpet, radiator heating
23`1 x 14`0 (7.05 m x 4.25 m) Carpet, radiator heating
Bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin, radiator heating, vinyl flooring, low level w.c.
13`6 x 11`3 (4.10 m x 3.40 m) Carpet, radiator heating
13`10 x 11`2 (4.20 m x (3.40 m) Carpet, radiator heating
Bath, wash hand basin, radiator heating, vinyl flooring, low level w.c.
16`0 x 11`0 (4.85 m x 3.35 m) Carpet, radiator heating
11`5 x 11`2 (3.45 m x 3.40 m) Carpet, radiator heating
Rear patio off kitchen.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
Ilfracombe is a popular resort situated on the North Devon Coast, with an estimated population in the region of 10,500. The sub regional centre of Barnstaple lies approximately 13 miles to the south.
Situated in a convenient Town Centre location the property is close to the High Street and other town's amenities with the sea front and harbour a short walk away.
The Property and Construction
Being of three storey construction the property has Marland brick to first floor level on the front elevation with stonework above. The ground floor currently provides communal lounge and kitchen with 6 bedrooms on first and second floors which are serviced by 2 bathrooms. The premises benefitting from gas central heating, fire system, CCTV within common areas and a rear patio.
Our clients our inviting offers for the Freehold interest.
Having been owned by our clients for approximately 15 years, the property provides supported living for those with mental health / learning disabilities. Due to other business interests and employment our clients employ 3 part time members of staff to undertake the day to day supported living duties. It is thought more "hands on" operators could reduce the wage bill if desired, which currently stands at circa £30,000. After paying these wages the business has a net profit of circa £20,000.
The property is sold with an inventory of trade fixtures, fittings and equipment.
Energy Performance Certificate
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.