Prominent Showroom / Trade Counter Premises - Former Car Showroom
- Prominent trading location with road display
- 3,784 sq.ft (352 sq.m) including showroom, sales offices plus additional mezzanine floor meeting / board room
- Triple aspect double glazed display / windows, glazed roller shutter door, gas space heater
- Suitable for a wide variety of uses
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
64`6 x 58`8 (19.65m x 17.90m) GIA 3,784 sq.ft (352 sq.m) 2 x sales offices, mezzanine meeting / board room. Double glazed entrance door to lobby area, side glazed roller shutter door, showroom flooring with power floated floor below, showroom lighting, gas space heater, triple aspect glazing / display, three phase electricity
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Landlords of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending tenant should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Landlords.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the letting Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
With over 40,000 inhabitants including nearby villages, Barnstaple is a thriving town near to beautiful beaches and countryside, and the centre of North Devon in commerce, culture, education and service provision. It has a wide variety of businesses attracting tourists and permanent residents year-round, including a vibrant and diverse collection of bars and restaurants for evening footfall. Barnstaple is easily reached via the A361 which leads to the M5 at Junction 27, has a station with hourly trains to Exeter at peak times, and Exeter airport is an hour away. The town is rapidly expanding with several new housing and commercial developments currently underway, and more than 5,000 new houses and further economic development planned for the near future. The notable towns of Bideford (9 miles), Woolacombe (14 miles), Ilfracombe (12 miles), South Molton (12 miles) and Torrington (14 miles) are also nearby.
The property is located within Lauder Lane, just off the A39 / A361 Link Road, on Roundswell Business Park. The premises are close to the entrance of the estate with operators close by including Roundswell Toyota, McDonalds and Sainsburys.
Being an end terraced unit with showroom frontage, constructed of modern steel portal frame with brickwork elevations to circa 9` (full height front elevation) with plastic coated aluminium cladding above. The insulated pitched roof is also plastic coated aluminium clad with approximately 10% translucent roof panels. Internally the unit has a lobby entrance, 2 x sales offices, toilet facilities and mezzanine meeting / board room. The gross internal area of the premises is 3,784 sq.ft (352 sq.m), with an eaves height suitable for an additional mezzanine floor if desired.
Further specification includes:- Three Phase Electricity, glazed roller shutter door, double glazed personnel access door, triple aspect windows / display, showroom floor tiles with power floated floor beneath, showroom lighting, gas space heater with car parking / display areas to the front and side of the property.
The premises are made available by way of a new lease.
The premises currently forms part of a larger assessment and will be reassessed. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of North Devon District Council.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
If applicable, at the prevailing rate.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.