Prominent Village Square Shop Premises - Suitable for a Wide Variety of Trades
- Prominent return frontage on busy Village Square
- Located opposite Newsagents, Supermarket and Post Office, car parking and Bus Stop
- GIA 1,134 sq.ft (105 sq.m) plus stockroom and toilet facilities
- Eligible for Small Business Rates Relief
- Available by way of a new lease term
GIA 1,134 sq.ft (105 sq.m), return frontage, non slip flooring, false ceiling, strip lighting
With base units and worktop, separate side entrance
Stainless steel single drainer sink unit, hot water heater
Low level w.c.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Northam itself has its own newsagents, fish & chip shop, restaurant, Public House, Costcutter supermarket and Post Office, primary school, church and swimming pool, with the market town of Bideford located 2 miles South.
Bideford has a resident population, circa 14,000 and this is dramatically swelled during the summer months from the influx of tourists. The Town is of considerable character and known as “the little white town” as described by Charles Kingsley. It sits alongside the River Torridge and is still a busy port and has a wide range of shops, amenities and facilities and is close to the coast at Westward Ho!, Appledore and Instow.
The property is within the central core of this busy self contained North Devon village on The Square opposite the Village Newsagents, Costcutter Supermarket and Post Office as well as car parking and Bus Stop.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Comprising of a ground floor lock up shop unit of 1,134 sq.ft (105 sq.m), the premises benefits from an extensive return frontage and prominent trading location. To the rear of the premises is a stockroom, side entrance as well as kitchenette and toilet facilities. It is thought the premises is suitable for a wide variety of trades.
The premises are available by way of new lease, with short and long term propositions considered upon merit.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £7,400 Rates Payable: £3,567 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers are advised to make their own enquiries of Torridge District Council.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.