Prominent Retail Premises with First Floor Space - Eligible for Full Rates Relief
Rental: £7,800 Per Annum
Arranged as ground floor single fronted retail unit with upper floors that could be utilised for a wide variety of uses such as workroom, studio, treatment rooms, therapy rooms etc.
Internal Width Max 18`5 (5.60 m)
Max Depth 18`11 (5.75 m)
GIA 348 sq.ft (32 sq.m)
16`7 x 10`8 (5.05m x 3.25m)
Shower Rooms with low level w.c, wash hand basin, electric shower.
19`8 x 7`5 (6.00m x 2.25m) Stainless steel single drainer sink, hot water heater.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
1. All measurements are approximate.
2. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
South Molton town centre 0.5 mile; Barnstaple 10 miles; Bideford 16 miles; access to the M5 at Tiverton c. 20 miles, as well as good aerial roads leading into Mid Devon.
15 Broad Street is situated in the centre of South Molton, within easy walking distance to all local facilities. South Molton provides good local facilities with supermarket, banks, Post Office, schools, health centre, library and the increasingly popular Pannier Market held on Thursdays and Saturdays, together with regular livestock markets. There are a wide variety of operators in the immediate vicinity including Boots, Post Office and Natwest.
The premises are available by way of a new lease term with short and long term propositions considered upon merit.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £5,300 Rates Payable: £2,555 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of Torridge District Council.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
Energy Performance Certificate
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Each party is responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Strictly by prior appointment through the sole agents, JD Commercial.