Serviced Office Suites Available on Easy In Easy Out Terms
- Rentals inclusive of water, electric, buildings insurance, security, window cleaning
- Modern open plan office suites
- Suites from 358 sq.ft (33 sq.m) with larger suites available
- On site car parking and lift
- Eligible for rates relief
- Onsite meeting / training rooms available to rent
- Easy in easy out terms with 3 month notice period
The Caddsdown Business Support Centre has 13 Studio Suites at first floor level, accessed by lift or stairs with a ground floor staffed reception and waiting area. The modern open plan units benefit from carpet, double glazing, LED lighting and electrical sockets. There are shared kitchen and toilet facilities. Within the Business Support Centre are three meeting/training/conference rooms which are available to rent. There is on site car parking for studio tenants and visitors.
The premises benefits from the following approximate dimensions and areas:-
STUDIO C - 430 sq.ft (40 sq.m) - £3,010 pa plus VAT, Service Charge £3,870 pa plus VAT
STUDIO G - 358 sq.ft (33 sq.m) - LET
STUDIO P - 501 sq.ft (47 sq.m) - £3,507 pa plus VAT, Service Charge £4,509 pa plus VAT
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bideford is the administrative centre of the Torridge area and has a static population in the order of 13,000. Barnstaple, the sub-regional centre of North Devon, lies approximately 9 miles to the east, with access along the North Devon Link Road to the M5 at Tiverton. Barnstaple has a static population in the order of 25,000 with a shopping catchment population of 141,000.
The Business Support Centre is situated at the end of the main arterial road through Caddsdown Industrial Park, just off the A39, close to Atlantic Village Retail Park. There are a variety of mixed users on the Industrial Park including builders’ merchants, a Veterinary Clinic, furniture retailer and recycling centre.
The premises are available by way of new 3 year leases on easy in easy out terms with a rolling 3 month break clause The service charge includes electricity, water, buildings insurance, window cleaning, security, use of lift, cleaning of the communal areas and reception. It should be noted VAT is chargeable on the rent and service charge.
Incoming tenants to contribute £60 plus VAT towards the creation of the lease.
Strictly by prior appointment through the sole agents, JD Commercial.