Double Fronted Coffee Shop Premises in Prominent High Street Location
- Prime trading location with double frontage
- Close to Nationals including Lloyds Bank, Boots Pharmacy and New Look
- GIA 694 sq.ft (64 sq.m) plus stockroom and customer toilet facilities
- Currently configured to provide covers for 40
- Suitable for a wide variety of trades
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
Double fronted shop premises
Shop Depth 28`0 (8.55 m)
Internal Width (max) 26`5 (8.05 m)
Gross Internal Area 694 sq.ft (64 sq.m)
Plus rear stockroom
Toilet facilities with low level w.c., wash hand basin, hot water heater
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
With a resident population of around 32,000 including nearby villages, Bideford is the second largest town in North Devon, and the town has a reputation as a pleasant place to live, work and visit. In recent years Bideford has benefited from lots of investment and development, including the ongoing Atlantic Park retail area and improvements to the historic town centre and quayside, and the current Local Plan allows for a further 4,000 homes plus leisure facilities. Bideford is within 3 miles of some well-known North Devon locations such as Appledore, Westward Ho!, Instow and Northam and only 9 miles from the area’s commercial centre of Barnstaple. It is also within a half-hour’s drive of Exmoor National Park, the beaches around Woolacombe, Croyde and Saunton, and the Devon-Cornwall border.
The property is situated on the High Street benefiting from a highly prominent double frontage. Occupiers in the immediate vicinity include Lloyds Bank, New Look, M & Co, Co-Op Pharmacy, Superdrug and Specsavers. The Towns historic quayside area is close by which is also the location for much of the Towns car parking.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being a double fronted ground floor lock up shop unit currently configured as a coffee shop with approximately 40 covers. Internally partitioning has been erected to create a kitchen / servery area as well as a rear stockroom and customer toilet facilities. The premises has a prominent double frontage with mosaic entrance flooring. There is a GIA of approximately 694 sq.ft (64 sq.m). It should be noted none of the coffee shop fixtures, fittings and equipment will remain.
The premises are available by way of a new lease with short and long term propositions considered upon merit. The current coffee shop operates from an A1 planning use.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
It should be noted that VAT is chargeable on the rent, at the prevailing rate.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £14,500 Rates Payable: £6,989 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of between £12,000 and £15,000 may be eligible to apply for business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of Torridge District Council.