Prominent Shop Unit and Flat - Suitable for Investment / Owner Occupation
- Within popular pedestrianised area of the Town Centre
- Ground floor shop unit with rear stockrooms, kitchen and toilet facilities
- Shop unit currently owner occupied but suitable for producing rental income
- Self contained one bedroomed apartment let for £5,040 per annum
- Solar panels fitted producing free electricity as well as feed in tariff income
- Business available if desired
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
Max width 17`0 (5.20m) Max depth 40`3 (12.25m) Gross internal area 577 sq.ft (54 sq.m) Single fronted unit, counter servery, carpet and strip lighting
STOCKROOM with shelving
KITCHEN and TOILET with low level w.c., wash hand basin, hot water heater
MEZZANINE STOCKROOM 15`4 x 9`2 (4.65m x 2.80m)
Rear walled garden area.
Street level self contained access leading to hallway
Landing with carpet
11`7 x 10`8 (3.55m x 3.25m)
16`4 x 10`8 (5.00m x 3.25m)
8`1 x 7`4 (2.45m x 2.25m)
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
Bideford is the administrative centre of the Torridge area and has a static population in the order of 13,000. Barnstaple, the sub-regional centre of North Devon, lies approximately 9 miles to the east, with access along the North Devon Link Road to the M5 at Tiverton. Barnstaple has a static population in the order of 25,000 with a shopping catchment population of 141,000.
The property is situated within the centre of the pedestrianised area known as Mill Street which connects Bridgeland Street and the town's High Street. Mill Street has undergone considerable investment of recent years including mixed residential and commercial development schemes close by.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being of two storey construction under a pitched slate roof, there is a single fronted shop unit at ground floor level with rendered elevations above. The ground floor provides a retail sales area of 577 sq.ft (54 sq.m) plus a rear stockroom, kitchen and toilet facilities as well as a mezzanine floor for further storage. The first floor provides a self contained one bedroomed flat which is currently let for £420 pcm.
Our clients are inviting offers for the Freehold interest with the benefit of the existing tenancy for the flat, let for £5,040 per annum. Solar panels have been installed on the premises producing approximately 3,000 kW units of electricity for the shop as well as feed in tariff income which last year was approximately £500. If new owners desire the existing music shop business can be purchased at nil premium.
More information available upon request.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.