Prominent Double Fronted Retail Premises - Available as a Whole or Two Separate Units
- Prominent double frontage
- Retail area of 1,324 sq.ft (123 sq.m)
- Stockroom, kitchenette and toilet facilities
- Available as a whole or could be split to create two retail units
Arranged as a ground floor double fronted retail unit over two tiers, with the second tier set back approximately 2/3 into the shop. There is a central entrance door, rear stockroom with kitchenette and toilet facilities.
Shop Depth 51`0 (15.55 m)
Internal Width (max) 27`6 (8.40 m)
Gross Internal Area 1,324 sq.ft (123 sq.m)
Specification includes carpeted floor, false ceiling and spot lighting
26`8 x 10`4 (8.10 m x 3.15 m) Kitchenette area with worktop
TOILET with low level w.c. and wash hand basin
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
Bideford is the administrative centre of the Torridge area and has a static population in the order of 13,000. Barnstaple, the sub-regional centre of North Devon, lies approximately 9 miles to the east, with access along the North Devon Link Road to the M5 at Tiverton. Barnstaple has a static population in the order of 25,000 with a shopping catchment population of 141,000.
The property is situated within the centre of the pedestrianised area known as Mill Street which connects Bridgeland Street and the town's High Street. Mill Street has undergone considerable investment in recent years with an assortment of mixed residential and commercial development schemes having been undertaken.
The premises are available by way of a new lease, with short and long term propositions considered upon their own merit. Our client will consider splitting the premises into two shop units should interested parties prefer.
We are advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value: £14,000 Rates Payable: £6,748 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of Torridge District Council.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
Each party is responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Strictly by prior appointment through the sole agents, JD Commercial.