Quayside Retail /Office Unit Close to High Street and Car Parking
- Highly prominent Quayside and Town Centre location
- Single fronted shop unit with tiled floor
- Currently configured with beautician / treatment room
- Kitchenette and toilet facilities
- Eligible for 100% small business rates relief
- Available by way of a new lease term
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
The premises are arranged as a ground floor single fronted shop unit benefiting from the following approximate dimensions and areas :-
Gross Frontage 14'8 (4.45m)
Net Frontage 12'8 (3.85m)
Shop Depth 22'4 (6.80m)
Gross Width 14'2 (4.30m)
Gross Internal Area 316 sq ft (29 sq m)
There are toilet facilities for the sole use of the premises accessed via a side hallway.
Specification of the unit includes 9ft window display height, tiled flooring, down lighters, treatment room (which could be removed by new Tenants if desired), kitchenette with stainless steel single drainer sink and hot water heater.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
Bideford is the administrative centre of the Torridge area and has a static population in the order of 13,000. Barnstaple, the sub-regional centre of North Devon, lies approximately 9 miles to the east, with access along the North Devon Link Road to the M5 at Tiverton. Barnstaple has a static population in the order of 25,000 with a shopping catchment population of 141,000.
The premises are situated on The Quay overlooking the River Torridge and Bideford Old Bridge. There are a wide variety of retail, office and leisure users in the immediate vicinity with The Quay being the main arterial road into and through Bideford.
The premises are available by way of a new lease.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.
VAT if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £4,900 Rates Payable: £2,362 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of Torridge District Council.