Freehold Premises on Town Square - Consisting of Retail Premises and Self Contained Flat
- Town Centre trading location
- Double fronted ground floor shop unit with storeroom, kitchen, toilet and yard
- Suitable for owner occupier / investor
- Self contained 4 bedroomed flat above currently let
- Close to nationals including Lloyds Pharmacy and Nationwide
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
Return fronted SHOP UNIT
Internal Width max 20’7 (6.25 m)
Shop Depth 27’1 (8.25 m)
Gross Internal Area 455 sq ft (42 sq m)
Additional accommodation includes kitchen, yard area and toilet facilities.
SELF CONTAINED FLAT with street level access from front of property
Hallway leading to staircase and door to rear yard
FIRST FLOOR with landing
Eye and base units, radiator heating, boiler
DINING ROOM / BEDROOM
Bath and sink unit
SECOND FLOOR with landing with loft access
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: email@example.com
Torrington is a small market town with a large agricultural hinterland, situated approximately 7 miles to the south east of the administrative centre of Bideford and approximately 11 miles to the south west of the sub regional centre of Barnstaple.
The property is located within Fore Street which forms part of the town's Square. There are assorted retailers in the immediate vicinity with nationals including Nationwide and Lloyds Pharmacy with the Plough Arts Centre also being close by.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being a three storey property under a pitched slate roof with a double fronted lock up shop unit at ground floor level with rendered elevations above. The retail area provides circa 455 sq.ft (42 sq.m) with specification including false ceiling, with recessed strip lighting and electric heating. Further amenities include stockroom, kitchen, toilet and rear yard. To the upper floors is a self contained 4 bedroomed flat with gas central heating.
Our client is inviting offers for the Freehold interest. The flat is currently let for £347 per month.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
The property is Grade II Listed, as such an Energy Performance Certificate is not required.
We are verbally advised by the Local Rating Authority that the premises are currently assessed as follows:- Rateable Value (2017 Listing): £5,900 Rates Payable: £2,844 based on uniformed business rate of 48.2p in the pound. As from April 2017 properties with a rateable value of £12,000 or less will be eligible to apply for 100% business rates relief. Occupiers may qualify for reliefs and are advised to make their own enquiries of Torridge District Council.