TOWN CENTRE INDIAN RESTAURANT AND TAKE-AWAY WITH 2 BEDROOMED OWNERS ACCOMMODATION ABOVE
- Established trade as Indian restaurant and take-away but suitable for a wide variety of catering themes
- Covers for 16 with take-away servery
- Rear commercial kitchen
- 2 bedroomed owners / staff accommodation above with central heating
- Lounge / kitchen / diner with fitted kitchen and bay window
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
Single fronted restaurant premises, table and chair covers for 16, carpet, take-away servery
Low level w.c. and wash hand basin
9 burner gas oven, extractor system, tandoori oven, 3 compartment chiller, 1 x fridge, 1 x freezer, 2 x hot plate warmers, double sink unit
2 x freezers, 1 x fridge. Separate toilet
FIRST FLOOR - Self contained ground floor entrance
KITCHEN / LOUNGE / DINER
28`6 x 14`2 (8.70m x 4.30m) Front facing with bay window, radiator heating, breakfast bar, eye and base units, worktops, carpet
3 piece bathroom with shower over bath, low level w.c., wash hand basin
14`1 x 13`0 (4.30m x 3.95m) Carpet, radiator heating
12`4 x 9`1 (3.75m x 2.75m) Carpet, radiator heating
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bideford is the administrative centre of the Torridge area and has a static population in the order of 13,000. Barnstaple, the sub-regional centre of North Devon, lies approximately 9 miles to the east, with access along the North Devon Link Road to the M5 at Tiverton. Barnstaple has a static population in the order of 25,000 with a shopping catchment population of 141,000.
The premises are situated within Bridgeland Street which adjoins the main pedestrian thoroughfare known as Mill Street as well as The Quay.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
Being a three storey Town Centre premises with a ground floor restaurant / take-away providing covers for 16 as well as a rear commercial kitchen with extraction system. The upper floors provide a self contained centrally heated maisonette with large first floor lounge / kitchen / diner plus 2 bedrooms on the second floor and a further attic room.
Our client is inviting offers for the Leasehold interest of the business and an assignment of the existing 10 year lease, at a current rent of £14,400 per annum.
Having traded as an Indian restaurant and take-away for many years the business is available as a going concern with more financial information available to interested parties. Alternatively new operators may wish to change the trading style whist still utilising the upper floors for onsite owners or staff accommodation.
The property is sold with an inventory of trade fixtures, fittings and equipment.
Any current stock to be purchased at valuation upon completion.
The property is sold with the benefit of a Premises Licence.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.