Substantial Free of Tie Inn in Prominent Trading Location Overlooking River Neet
- Prominent location on main arterial road through Bude
- Lounge bar, function suite and letting bedrooms overlooking River Neet
- Lounge bar, restaurant, function suite, commercial kitchen, 6 en-suite letting bedrooms, 2 bedroomed owners apartment
- Self-contained entrance to letting bedrooms
- Considerable scope to operate a wide variety of trading styles
THE ACCOMMODATION (comprises)
40`4 x 38`0 (12.30m x 11.60m) Bay window, front and side entrance, feature fireplace, covers for 50/60, return bar servery, till, assorted beer fonts, double chiller, glass washer, carpet, radiator heating
25`6 x 19`8 (7.75m x 6.00m) Beamed ceiling, projector and screen, radiator heating, carpet, access to patio area
LADIES / DISABLED TOILET
ADDITIONAL LADIES AND GENTS TOILETS
46`2 x 40`1 (14.05m x 12.20m) Views of river Neet, dual aspect, bay window, carpet, radiator heating, disco lighting, bar servery with chillers, till, security shutter
Extractor system, tiled walls, non-slip flooring, double deep fat fryer, Blue Seal hot plate, 6 burner gas oven, stainless steel preparation benches, fridges, freezers, microwaves, meat slicer, double sink unit, double sink and double drainer unit, stainless steel wash hand basin
UTILITY / FREEZER ROOM
Plumbing for washing machine boiler, office area
3 x Family bedrooms with carpet, radiator heating, views over river Neet, 3-piece bathrooms
Family bedroom with carpet, radiator heating, views over river Neet, 3-piece bathroom
2 x double bedrooms with carpet, radiator heating, 3-piece bathrooms
2 x en-suite bedrooms, sitting room and kitchen
There is a small patio area with retractable canopy shelter.
Having been in the trade for many years we have established good connections in the finance sector. Our association with these Banks and Commercial Brokers mean that we are able to offer you introductions to competitive finance packages, for a new purchase or refinance purposes alike. Whether it is initial advice on your likely purchase level or if you are at the point of making an offer, you will often be able to achieve preferential rates, possibly saving you thousands of pounds. Please call for more information.
JD Commercial for themselves, and for the Vendors of this property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
- The Particulars are set out in general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers should seek their own professional advice.
- All descriptions, dimensions and areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchaser should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact and must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of JD Commercial has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of JD Commercial, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendors.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by any intending purchaser in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
Property Misdescriptions Act 1993
- All measurements are approximate.
- While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact JD Commercial and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
- We do our utmost to comply with this Act in full. However we are also trying to represent our clients’ properties in their high possible light, as such we may use summer photographs to promote some properties.
By strict appointment through the selling Agents, JD Commercial, 42 Ridgeway Drive, Bideford, North Devon. EX39 1TW
TEL: (01237) 424053 / 07868 846357 E-MAIL: [email protected]
For many years Bude has been known as one of Cornwall’s most popular family seaside resorts, thanks to its large sandy beach, visitor accommodation and facilities. As a result the town has a brisk tourist trade, but the area known as Bude-Stratton also has a vibrant living and working community of over 18,000 that supports the development and growth of the local economy and makes use of the local shops, cafes, services and restaurants. Ongoing growth in the area includes the Binhamy Road housing development, which by 2023 will have added a further 420 houses. Bude-Stratton lies next to the ‘Atlantic Highway’ A39, which runs to Bideford (25 miles) and Barnstaple (34 miles) to the north, and down to Tintagel (19 miles) and Padstow (35 miles) to the south, and carries a regular bus service linking these coastal towns.
Situated along The Strand the property is at the entrance to the Town Centre and the main retail areas of Belle Vue and Lansdown Road.
THE PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION
The substantial three storey premises has operated as a Inn for a considerable number of years with the size of the property giving new operators considerable scope to establish a profitable business. The premises is currently configured with a double fronted ground floor lounge bar with an adjoining restaurant and a small outside patio area and shelter. The uppers floors, which also have a self-contained street level access from The Strand, provides large function suite, overlooking the River Neet, as well as commercial kitchen. There are also 6 en-suite letting bedrooms, most family size as well as having river views, as well as owners or staff accommodation consisting of 2 bedrooms, sitting room and kitchen.
Our clients are inviting proposals by way of a new full repairing and insuring Free of Tie lease.
The property is sold with an inventory of trade fixtures, fittings and equipment, with some of the trade inventory remaining within the Landlords ownership.
The property is sold with the benefit of a Premises Licence.
Payable, if applicable, at the prevailing rate.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
Please contact the agents for a copy of the Energy Performance Certificate and Recommendation Report.